~Chapter 4~

Chapter four: The next step.

(I feel like this story is going really quick. Let me know if I'm going too fast okay? Also, this story only has five chapters out and It's already almost at 1,000 reads! Holy smokes! Anyway let's continue with the chapter!)

Everyone just stood there, not leaving their spot as Amber felt kind of relieved that Kaeya was now with them. She noticed how lustful he is looking at you, which caused her to be a little jealous.

But she put the situation aside and decided to focus on the big one.

Lumine helped you up, again asking if you were okay.

Chuckling, you scratched the back of your neck. "L-Lumine I'm fine!" You reasured, patting some dust off of your clothes.

'What an odd outsider, I've never seen someone with a device stuck to their arm before.' Kaeya thought, still gazing your way.

Feeling his gaze, you faced him while his cold blue eyes sent shivers down your spine.

Sweat dropping, you turn away embarrassingly. 'Why is that dude just staring at me?' you thought.

The only thing everyone could hear was the noise from paimons floating.

Coughing, Amber soon broke the silence.

"StormTerror.... is attacking mondstadt itself!" She blurted, making you roll your eyes. "Uh, yeah! Didn't you see the dragon in the sky-"

Lumine hit your side, causing you to wince in pain.

Wining you looked at her angrily. "What was that for?!" you whispered, causing paimon to laugh.

"Stop scolding and let her speak!" Lumine whispered back, causing you to shut up.

Amber then looked towards Kaeya. "Kaeya, (Y/n), Lumine, you've come at the right time. We must-"

Kaeya chuckled, his arms were crossed as his fur coat thing blown in the wind.

Your cheeks rose while seeing his dark blue hair blow with it.

'Screw my blushing self.' you thought, not wanting your gaze to leave him.

"Just hold on Amber. Are you perhaps forgetting to introduce us?" He asked, smirking at your embarrassing state.

Scoffing you faced away. 'For a night he sure is a flirt.'

"O-Oh, right. (Y/n), Lumine, this is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain." She introduced, then pointing to Paimon and Lumine. "Those two are travelers from afar, Lumine and Paimon." She added, making Lumine and Paimon wave.

"And this is (Y/n), an outsider from another world." She added, making you still not look at him.

'From another world? Is that all we know of her?' he thought, taking in your beautiful features.

"Long story short, I met them in the woods, Paimon said that Lumine lost her brother during a battle, then got brought here by some sort of magic." She explained, then looked in your direction.

(Y/n) got here the same way Lumine did apparently, Lumine told me that she just dropped from the sky like she did, after that (Y/n) told her she was from another world without monsters nor magic." She added, making Kaeya put his hand onto his chin.

"Yeah! Paimon is helping both of them! Lumine needs to look for the god of Anemo, and (Y/n) needs help getting back home!" Paimon answered, putting her hands on her hips.