~Chapter 7~

Chapter 7: A Bard or A God?

(Gosh, Venti why u strike me like that? ^^^)

"Paimon thinks you look so pretty (Y/n)!" Paimon spoke, floating around while looking at your new outfit. 

"I think it suits you well," Lumine mumbled a light blush of pink hinted at her face. 

"Thanks, it's actually not stinky and Itchy. Pretty comfy," you added, putting your hands behind your head. 

"Paimon is surprised you didn't tell Jean the thing we saw," Paimon spoke up, causing you to be confused. 

"And that is?"

"The green Bard we saw with Stormterror!" She repeated, making you stop. 

"Oh, that. well, they had so much on their plate already, didn't want to add maybe another 'Problem' to the mix." you confessed, crossing your arms slightly. 

"Besides....it seemed like he knew me somehow?"

Lumine tilted her head. "What do you mean?"

Sighing, you looked at the town below. "He locked eyes with me, his face looked....familiar in some type of way. By the look on his face from earlier, he seemed to know me."

Paimon then put a finger onto her chin. 

"That is weird! Do you think he was checking you out?" She commented, making your face immediately red. 

"Paimon!" Lumine snapped, glaring at her as you were looking away. 

"What?! All men here do that! Especially if it's for a lustful reason like-"

"Okay! Don't finish that sentence!" you squealed, burying your face into the palm of your hands. 

Lumine ignored you both, now looking down below as she saw a familiar green-clothed man running through the roadway. 

'No..' she thought, seeing the same boy from before suddenly stop. 

"Guys...remember the guy we were just talking about?" Her voice interrupted causing both of you to pause. 

"Yes, why?" Paimon asked, making Lumine point in the direction. 

Both of you hurried to the edge, seeing the same thing Limune saw as your eyes began to widen. 

"It's him!"  you spoke, seeing him go out of view. 

"After him!" Paimon stated, instantly floating in his direction. 

You and Lumine both Jumped off the edge, Landing to see if he was still there. 

But when you two looked up, he was gone. 

"He disappeared!" Paimon whined, making you cautiously look around. 

Somehow, you got a weird tingly feeling throughout your body. 

Your nose twitched as you smelled a hint of mint mixed with the floral scent of Lily. 

A smirk soon began to grow onto your face. 'Gotcha'

"He may not be here, but I can still sense him with my powers somehow." You confessed,  making Lumine look towards you. 

"How so?" She asked, causing you to point to your nose. "I can smell his scent. Quickly follow me." You whispered, running in the direction the scent took you. 

Lumine looked at paimon who just shrugged, instantly both of them followed after you. 

Modstadt was quite busy in the evening, with many townspeople with all sorts of bags and wagons.