-Chapter 6-

Chapter 6: A New Honorary Knight?

(I couldn't find a picture of an arm device nonsimilar to the Sheika slate, but it's the most Ancient one I could find. Imagine a similar-looking device attached to you're arm.

You, Jean, Lumine, and Paimon finally made it back.

It took a while due to the fact Paimon never left a food stall for a good hour. You had to pull her away, but this tiny thing is stronger than a raging bull.

Trust me, do not underestimate Paimon with near food.

Walking up the steep stairs, a hand grabbed your wrist making you stop as lumine and Paimon entered the door. 

Looking behind as the door was heard closed, Jean looked at the device onto your arms. 

"Oh...I forgot to mention this i-in the meaning J-Jean."

She hummed, lightly touching it.

A blush crept onto your face with her touch. 

Her skin was so soft onto your arm, making you feel things inside your heart. 

Her warm, yet oddly craving breath blew onto your skin which ended shivers down your spine. 

The sunlight shined upon herself, making her more beautiful than ever. 

And those lips, they want to make every person around here to kiss them. 

Oh, how you are one of those people.

"What a strange device.." She mumbled, accidentally touching the bleeding outline, which made you wince in pain. 

She instantly looked up. "I am very sorry (Y/n)...does it hurt at all without me touching it?" She calmly asked.

"U-Uh yeah....it feels kind of like my arm is going to fall off, you know? But I just ignore it," you confessed, making her eyebrows furrow with your honesty. 

"We will look at it after the discussion of the four wind temples. For now, let's head inside. We don't want to keep Lisa waiting." She finished, grabbing a hold of your hand gently. 

Blushing even more, your fingers intertwined whilst getting a firm grip. 

Taking a deep breath, you allowed her to lead you to the Library.

Hearing the click of the Marble floors inside, a guard saluted to jean while opening the door for you both. 

Your eyes widened at the room. 

Books piled high onto many shelves, making it look bigger than a house. 

The marble floor shined through the large window, making the room echoey.

You were lost for words. 

How in the world can a library be this big?

No wonder this place is huge...the library is the largest room!

 You loved to read, ever since you were very little.

But since technology came over, your work prevented you from ever doing such things.

Lisa noticed your two's presence as she slowly put a book down with a smirk.

Then she noticed your both locked hands.

Anger began to grow inside her, wanting you to hold hers instead.

But she shook it off, since being angry is not so professional.