~Chapter 28~

The Blessing of the Land.

Bubbles 4213

A Various Genshin impact x Outsider Reader.

Chapter 28:

Afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see....." Everyone has finally settled in Xiangling's cabin, you, finally awake but rather silent as your mouth sipped every drop of warm, comforting Vegetable soup.

Esther has just told the bluette the story, as the cooks eyes were now facing the going, her eyebrows furrowed. "I'm terrible sorry for what happened to you four...especially with Kaeya...yes he was a flirt,but...he was nothing but a good man...even to you Y/N." Sipping the last bit of broth, your chopsticks went back into your bowl, getting the last bit of Veggies or meat that was incorporated with the delicious meal. "Kaeya was many things....not the least bit of evil was lined into his heart, he was a good student under me and now that I've escaped and watched him die...i-it shattered everyone's hearts....especially my own. But to think onto the bright side, he's suffered with diluc without a father...so his death would be a great warriors triumph-" *BAM!* Interrupted, your bowl was now onto the table, as your hand slammed it down. Your eyes were twitching with rage, probable from esther's words as you sickly glared at everyone around the room

"I'm going back to bed..." Laying back onto the hand made-hay matres, your mom's eyebrows furrowed when the covers that were on your lap moved to over your head, your body facing away from the chatting group. 

Ava was sleeping onto D'valin, who seemed to have shrunken, so he could fit in the cab. Razo, who's arms were behind his head was next to them, his back hitting the wooden wall. HIs feet were crossed while his head was up, gazing towards the fancy wood-work onto the roof. It impressed him that Xiangling did all this in three days time.

The storm isn't seeming to die down, as the trees outside blew wildly, lightning striking harshly into the sky.  "I-I'm terrible sorry.." Spoke up Xiangling, who sat her empty bowl in front of her. "I didn't mean to trigger anything-"

"It is fine...Kaeya and her were the closest, the dearest friends (or lovers) of hers are captured as well, so Kaeya isn't the only one she has lost." Xiangling's eyes widened. "But she didn't." Razor's ears perked a bit, his eyes moving from the roof to Xiangling's form, who saw th eboy raise an eyebrow of confusion.  "What do you mean by that-"

"The other nights, Lumine, Jean, Charles, Dionna, all of them are captured not dead. Why does she think she lost them?" Looking to the floor, Esther exhaled. "Because her mind kept her from thinking she isn't strong, strong enough to protect the ones she loved. Back before we escaped, she wanted to stay and fight, but the orders from Kaeya stopped her, me and Razor had to force her to leave...or she would have-" 

"She would have been killed..." Finished Xiangli, esther's head slowly nodding. "Yes..Killed....." As silence filled the room, the fire that was going cackled and sparked, a warm comforting feeling surrounding the cabin. Your back was facing them...while watching the wild storm go about. Small streams of tears slowly dripped down your cheeks, splashing onto the bed below. The memories of Kaeya's bloody form just kept you from sleeping, your hands soon shaking with fear. 

Through the window, you can basically see the things you had done with him, and your friends also...

From giving Paimon spaghetti for the first time...to watching the stars with Lumine...reading with Lisa...even just little talks with jean...you all miss them very much....

And you don't even know that if their even alive. You don't even think you can trust Xiangling, or if the rumors of your friends (Lovers) being alive are true...