Cause' when I'd fight, you used to tell me I was brave

Wake up-
The voice then choked
"What the hell?" Isabella said
Lilliana shot up and looked around, Zane was asleep on the couch, Sirius passed out by the bathroom door. Felix in the ground. A smile tugged on her lips, the boys were asleep, Isabella looked at her funny before throwing open the curtains and Felix let out a groan as the sunlight poured in.
Sirius and Zane didn't make a noise and kept sleeping, Lilliana got out of bed and got on her feet and as soon as she stood the world went down. She slipped and landed on her stomach.
That is what happens when you get drunk." Another voice said
Rhea stood at the door arms crossed.
At the co cry of their mother the other two woke up. Zane and Sirius looked dead.
"I feel like my head is spinning." Zane Said and pouted
"it is." Rhea said before walking in
"You all reek of ale." Rhea said and Isabella hummed in agreement
Lilliana got on her feet again and ran for the bathing room and straight for the toilet and the puking began.
"I feel like shit." Felix said before cursing
"I'll fetch tonics for all of you." Isabella said before dashing out of the room.
Rhea chuckled
"Hurry up, all of you boys go to your rooms, your father wants you in for breakfast, and you to Lilliana." Rhea said and the males ran out
She chuckled again
Lilliana came out of the bathroom after washing her mouth.
Rhea got her dressed up and brushed her hair. Applied colour onto her face and then took her for breakfast. The boys were already seated and Beron looked in a bad mood. Eris was taking to his father in hushed tones
Rhea sat down beside Beron and began eating. Then the talking stopped and the table was looking at her.
"Where were you last night?" Beron asked
"At the party your majesty." Lilliana said
Beron nodded and glared at his firstborn who remained quiet. And then Beron turned his gaze at the rest of his sons. Rhea's grip on the fork turned hard and her knuckles went white.
Beron whispered something to Zane who went pale but nodded.
The wedding will be held in a week." Beron said
Eris nodded and Lilliana did too.
Oh she would get out answers from Eris, Zane too about what his after told him. She was angry. Whatever he Zia stealth out of Zane as he quickly finished his food and left the room leaving Sirius and Felix puzzled as well. They met Lilliana's gaze and the unsaid question lingered there.
What the hell happened?
So she replied
Eris happened.
And that was that.
After breakfast Rhea took her for the wedding preparations.
Felix and Sirius paced in their room.
"So you're saying we have to spar with Eris today." Sirius asked
"Yes." Zane replied and Felix ran a hand through his hair.
"We're done for." Sirius breathed
"Huh?" Felix asked
"He's going to rip our limbs off." Sirius said his face horrified with the thought.
"Though we're all horrible, he's the worst." Zane admitted
"We know that you doofus." Felix replied
"We shouldn't have befriended Lilliana, Eris will tears us apart." Zane said
"And it wouldn't be difficult for him since his powers have been growing. He could also easily burn us alive." Sirius continued
Zane nodded.
"Shit, we are in so much shit." Felix sighed
The other two nodded and sighed
"Well come on then, let's go and put up a good fight." Zane spoke and the other two agreed in sighs and they left. The sparring area or the ground was clean. They had already switched to fighting leathers, and were currently strapping knives on.
Felix palmed an Illyrian knife that was gifted to him. Eris entered and the air seemed to shift and magi rose to the surface. Zane gulped. Eris looked pissed to say for the least, he was going to kill them, Sirius took a deep breath before adjusting his twin knives. Felix plastered a wicked grin on his face. And it began. Eris pounced on Zane the Male already swiping with his dagger and threw a punch at Eris's face. Zane was a good soldier and had his practice, Zane could win from Eris with blades and blades only but if magic was the way to battle, Eris was the powerful one. Eris swung his swords at Zane who met it with his dagger and unsheathes another dagger and struck Eris's stomach. It began bleeding, Eris stumbled back with anger in his amber eyes. Eris sent to lashes of flame at Zane who didn't have tune to dodge them and had his back burn a little.
Felix took over, he struck with his Illyrian knife and Eris met the blow. The knife scattered form Felix's hand to the ground and Eris pounced on him without a blade and pushed Felix to the ground. Eris placed a knee to Felix's ribs and pressed down. Sirius roared and charged in anger at Eris hurting his brother. Sirius surprisingly made a hit to Eris's back and kicked the Male in the head. Eris sucked in a breath and landed a punch on Sirius' jaw. Sirius threw a punch at Eris and kneed him in the groin. Eris yelped a little and kicked Sirius on his leg making the later fall down. Eris then sent a fireball at his brthee who got hit and it burned the cloth from the knee area. And then Zane attacked again, his dagger aiming to hit home on Eris's neck but a shriek stopped him.
"What the hell are you doing?" The voice yelled
He recognized it.
"Lilliana leave." Sirius is replied as Zane adjusted his dagger again and threw it. The dagger hit Eris in the stomach and made Eris fall down, but he stood up and charged for Zane who was grinning now and adjusted another dagger in his hand and warmed the blade using magic.
Well didn't just warm it but made it burn too. And Eris who didn't notice this got hit on by it, on his stomach near the first blow and this time a scream tore from his throat as the wound started to spread. Zane had wind powers too, well due to the autumn breeze, he blew it at Eris and the wound spread. And the Male fell down on his knees before Zane. Zane smirked in victory as Lilliana rushed forward. The air seemed to get more frosty, and before he knew it, his lower body had frozen and he groaned in pain. A string of curses left his tongue as his leg froze.
Sirius burst our laughing, Lilliana shot him a glare and finally made her way to Eris and crouched down.
"You idiot." All she said before her wind hit him and he fell asleep.
"How did you do that?" Felix gaped and ran to her.
"A bit of chilly wind to his eyes and head made him fall unconscious, so it won't hurt a lot while we fetch him a healer and drag him to his room. And no we can't leave him dying here." Lilliana replied and began lifted his legs and called Sirius to help her, she sent Felix to send a healer to his room.
Zane stood there unable to move, Lilliana unfroze his leg and carried Eris away without a word.
He had to prevent Eris from not killing him, not killing Eris. Well he needed to make a lot of excuses as Eris would snitch on him and word would get to his father as it always somehow did. He sighed and followed the others limping behind.

Ummm heyyyy, I'm sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes.
Vote and comment
Paris