Lost in your current like a priceless wine The more that you say The less I know

"Don't stare." Murmured Felix.
A week had gone by, since the day she hurled the dagger at Eris, and since then, Felix was the one to accompany her. The two had grown close, and as Rhea said that they were attached to the hip. Now the two were standing in ballroom full of faeries and Lilliana was staring at people, was also occasionally wrong but the scowl remained etched on her face.
"Fine." She told him and stopped staring at the female Eris was around. Rhea and Zane were around somewhere, Sirius approached them.
"Lilliana." He said and walked over with a smirk
"What?" She hissed
"Can you ever wear autumn colours?" He asked
She rolled her eyes ignoring him
Rhea herself said to wear icy colours so people would recognise Lilliana for who she was. So Rhea had made Isabelle, to sit and watch while the lady herself dressed Lilliana. Lilliana was wearing a a dress that was off shoulders and the neck was deep. It stuck to her hips and pooled in her feet. Her hair in a waterfall braid and kohl lined her eyes. Silver dust sat on her eyelids and lips were painted icy pink. Feet adorned in silver heels. But thankfully they remained hidden.
"Eris is staring at you." Felix muttered
"Do I look like I give a damn?" Lilliana mumbled
"No."
"Correct Fee." Lilliana said
"I thought of a plan to make your Betrothed annoyed." Felix said
"What is it?" Lilliana asked
"Father will announce your betrothal to Eris soon, and you'll dance with him but father will be leaving after the announcement so how about you dance with me?" Felix said 
Lilliana raised her eyebrows,
"Sure." She said smiling
"Zane!" Sirius yelled
The second born of Beron Vanserra turned his head to his brother calling him.
"Yes?" Zane asked
"These two have a wicked scheme." Sirius said and the voice was full of malice
"Do you now?" Zane asked and Felix nodded
After explaining the plan to Zane, who agreed to it. Lilliana was to Dance with all three of them.
Turn by turn. She knew Eris was annoyed already by her staying close to the other brothers rather than sorting him out. Eris looked at her, the dress and everything and took the arm on her waist courtesy of Felix who wanted Lilliana to be safe from the very already drunk embraces of eerie males. Eris looked angry, at the fact that she was laughing after their fight. Despite the female she had tugging his arm.

Lilliana wanted to hurl her guts at seeing the girl making sultry eyes at Eris and the very sudden touches she was giving him. Well Lilliana didn't care, she herself was enjoying. Her judgment seemed to be wrong, the other three were far more entertaining then Eris.

Zane was cracking jokes and Sirius was sharing his personal set of innuendoes, that he used to woo females. Felix was telling tales of what humiliating things all of them did. Then it was Lilliana's turn to speak of something.
She told the tales about the different Pantheons she had learned about.

Beron stood up.
"I have sometime to announce." He said and everyone went quiet. There was silence.
"I am here to announce the betrothal of my son Eris Vanserra and Lilliana Mae, the sister of the high lord of the winter court." Beron announced loudly.
The people looked confused. But still cheered and made a toast to it. And she turned around to talk to Felix but found Eris standing there. She raised her eyebrows and glared at Eris. And walked away. But he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.
"What." She snapped
"The dance." Eris said
"Your father is gone, i don't give a rutting damn about it." She sneered
"What do you mean by that?" Eris asked
"I mean that I'm going to find Zane and dance with him." Lilliana said
Eris raised his eyebrows.
"You'd dance with him rather than me." Eris asked
"Yes."
"Do you even have any idea, what he said about you that made me punch him that day." Eris said
"I don't care." She seethed
"Fine, go dance with him but when he gets you drunk and beds you, don't come crying." Eris said harshly
Lilliana ignored it and walked away. Eris did regret being harsh towards her. Because he knew, she was getting attached to Felix, more than she should. He was a heartbreaker, even worse than perhaps even worse than Eris himself. He knew what Felix wanted and soon enough Lilliana would too. She had no idea, that she was falling in love with Felix, but he wasn't, he wanted to woo Lilliana so Beron would make him the next high lord.
His gaze followed Lilliana, she was looking exquisite. He wanted to tell her that he was wrong and wanted to apologise to her. But he couldn't fall for her. So he decided to be so irritating and offensive that she might leave. She might go back to the winter court and live her life happily.
She walked to Zane and he took her hand and they began dancing. Felix was nowhere to be seen. Zane led her into a waltz, Eris scowled.
She laughed softly, his brothers were never kind, why were they changing because of her. It seemed to other him too much.

He'd settle his scores with all of them and tell them to back off. He needed to let her go back. They would be in for a tough training tomorrow and then he would slowly and happily beat them into pulp, he was an heir to a court not some silly school boy who they could out manoeuvre. He scowled and grabbed a females hand and began dancing with her, something had gotten to him, he had no idea why he was doing this but he was pissed and felt jealous. He didn't take his distance, he just neared to the female, pulling her waist close to him and leading her into a dance. The female was smiling, giving him eyes. He returned her gaze. While twirling her his gaze met Lilliana's and she scowled at him and then noticed the female and the lust and her gaze was full of disgust. Zane twirled she saying something and the smile gloomed on her face again. Eris knew he had blown a chance with her, and his brothers would now have her. Zane then dipped her and the smile on her face was big. She was grinning from ear to ear. He twirled her again. Zane himself was grinning slightly, in all his years with Zane, the Male never smiled. And yet Lilliana made him smile. Eris's veins were surging with jealousy and he snarled softly. Zane and Lilliana kept dancing and twirling. Zane was grinning the same way Lilliana was. His eyes were dancing with happiness. Lilliana cracked another joke and he laughed howling. The Sentries by the door we're looking at Zane funny as the Male never smiled and now was laughing. One of the sentries' lips tugged upward.

The dance ended and Lilliana and Zane walked to the buffet tables, there hands were intertwined. The two kept laughing. Eris stopped dancing and took the female with him, and this time he didn't care what anyone thought and a few feet away from the buffet table locked lips with her.
The female was happy to oblige and in a few minutes they found themselves in a bedroom.

Lilliana was laughing, Zane was amusing and knew jokes and riddles. She had judged him the wrong way, after apologising to him, they were filling their glasses with ale when she looked around and found her betrothed licking lips with a female, and then the two vanished, winnowed to his room. She didn't care. She turned her attention to Zane who had noticed.
"He's an arse, don't worry about it." Zane said and took her away to the corner of the room where they found Sirius and Felix half asleep.
Sirius perked up upon seeing then and woke Felix up who got cranky and stuck his tongue out at Sirius. They left the hall.
"What now?" Felix asked yawning.
"We can take ale from the cellars and play cards." Zane suggested
"Sure." Lilliana said
Then they raised the kitchen and got bottles of ale and goblets and went to Lilliana's room after grabbing the cards from Zane's own rooms. When they passed Eris's door, the noises made Lilliana gag.
They were playing cards and the four were falling on there faces. Drunk as hell.
"I won again." Zane drawled and pouted
"No I did." Lilliana drawled dragging her words
Felix ha spades out and was snoring. Sirius was hurling his guts up and had passed out near the bathroom door. She felt tipsy and dizzy. She stood up and fell again. Zane then helped her up and she got into bed and he then passed out on the couch.