Can we always be this close forever and ever?

It was pouring today again, black flags had been raised in all the official royal residences especially the forest house. It hadn't stopped pouring since that day, and so they had to perform the funeral while it was raining cats and dogs.

The sound of the rain could be heard throughout the autumn court and if only she had been here to watch it.

It was horrible that the only one time she had seen the rain was while she was dying. The thought plagued Eris through and through, it broke him to know that she wouldn't ever be able to walk in the rain.

He wiped his tears and shrugged on his black jacket and exited the manor, finding his brothers standing outside, with Cecile, everyone dressed in black. The melancholy in the atmosphere was so evident and clear.

"Let's start." Eris said to Zane who nodded and gestured to Cal who called for the gates to be opened.

They were going to carry the coffin to the official cemetery for the royals, shehad wished to be buried next to Isabella. He had to pay respects to the latter as well, since he hadn't been there for her funeral.

As they began taking the coffin, all he could think of was her promise to come back. He was going to say goodbye to her today but he hoped that she would come back.

Let's meet again, Lilliana.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirius was getting married today, it had already been five years, he always went to the place where he had met her for the first time, every year, he went there. He went to the Garden in Hawthorne, he went to the balcony where he had called her Rose. He went to the forest in the middle of Prythian where the games had been held where he had met for the first time in his life.

He couldn't stop himself from going there, ever.

He had been coronated.

He wanted her to come back.

Let's meet again, Princess.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamlin had built his court back to what it was, both of them had gone to her grave and talked to her, wishing she would come back. Eris had gone to the clearing in the spring court where he had gotten drunk and lied down and she had come to help him and he had asked her if this was a dream.

He went to the places again, he went to the forest again. He sat on the top of the tree again where he had seen her for the first time.

But he had come back without her.

He missed her, but he wouldn't give up.

Let's meet again, little red rose.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up." Nico whispered in his ear, but Eris turned to the other side, placing a pillow on his ears.

"Wake up." Nico called out again.

"Shhh." Eris replied to the boy.

He then felt pressure on his back and he recognised it to be Nico's knee as he got on top of Eris and forcefully removed the pillow from his head.

"Get up, please." He said in a sing-song voice.

Eris sat up, glaring at the boy who folded his arms and brushed invisible lint from his shoulder.