Whisky on ice, Sunset and Vine You've ruined my life, by not being mine

Felix wanted to kill his brother but who could blame Eris, he had the best looks in the family, and also he had gotten his way, he had kissed Lilliana. And that was that. After Eris has shooed him from Lilliana's room, he had came back and she was alone, tears trickling down her cheeks, he had tried asking her, about what Eris said to her to make her cry but she had told him to get out. And he did, since then well she had gone to sleep after that and since morning she was preparing for the wedding. He wanted to strangle his brother, and also his twin, Sirius had been involved in somehow always patching up Eris and Lilliana together, and Zane too, was always poking his nose to put the two together. But who could blame them, everyone in the autumn court would want to be in his eldest brother's good graces. Some did look at him disgusted but the females threw themselves in his way, there was always some prancing, swooning girl nearby. And he hated it, he despised Eris for it. He didn't hate his brother that much, but since Lilliana came, the burning fire of anger rekindled and burned with rage in him.
Now looking at Eris and Lilliana get congratulated on their wedding, the way Lilliana had melted into Eris's kiss, the way she had smiled after that and before that. The wya she looked as they moved from table to table greeting people. How flushed her skin was and how her eyes were shining, How whenever Eris looked at her, a blush creeped up her neck and her cheeks heated. How Eris kept an arm on her waist and pulled her to him, how happy she looked at that? The fire in his eyes that burned in sparkling embers as he looked at her as he looked at her after the kiss that reddened his lips. It killed him.
He was so jealous of his own brother, it was true and anyone would be, Lilliana's beauty could win her a king. Her personality didn't enamor him that much, but her beauty, it did. He hadn't seen anyone so beautiful in ages. And it attracted him, he lusted after it. It was stupid to even think that Eris thought she had an interesting and good personality, as he had told them once, her personality topped everything in her, in every female. That she was so well bred yet had a heart that burned with passion, unlike those who only wanted to breed and breed. Eris had said, she makes me want to burn for her, she's a queen without a throne, and despite not having a throne she rules, and she rules hearts.
And that seemed idiotic, if Felix wanted her, it was for beauty, she'd make a lovely wife. And if mate, she hadn't found her mate yet, she had mentioned when he had asked, not yet she said. And if he was her mate, a beautiful mate and wife, he'd be so lucky. So damned lucky.

"Honestly, I have to say, those two would be perfect rulers." Isabella muttered to Zane who hummed in agreement. Now the dancing had began. The chairs had been moved aside for the dancing and revelry to start. The bottle of wine and ail had been brought and goblets and glasses were everywhere. Sparkling faerie wine had been served.
"I want to show you something." Zane murmured
"Me?" Isabella said
Zane nodded
"Okay."
Then he took her to the separate garden that was outside his room.
And then she saw the flowers, the flowers he had been growing since an year for her, the beautiful blue roses, since she had come from the sea court. She loved the color blue, it reminded her of the fresh waters of the lake that flowed past her childhood home. Since flowers were rare in the autumn court especially blue roses, he had gotten the seeds from the spring court an year back, and he had had planted them in the soil, he had once passed the kitchens, hearing her speak about how she missed the blue roses, and he, who was somehow smitten with her, she barely paid him attention, but he was in love. So stupidly. But earlier, a few months before Lilliana's arrival, he has befriended her and the more they got close, the more he fell. And now he stood here showing her the flowers.
"Zane." She gasped
"You like them? Right? But if you don't, I can grow others-
And then she kissed him, and he was sure he almost fainted.
And after she pulled away, he saw a shy smile creep up her face, as a blush coated her skin.
And she looked so beautiful. She practically glowed. But she looked so confident and happy.
"I love the flowers." She said
"And I love you." He blurted out and if dying was available at that moment, he would take it.
"You love me?"
"Yes." He said without hesitation
He indeed loved her, lesser fae or not. Her dark skin looked so vibrant and her deep blue eyes shined. And it was not because of the looks l, it was her persona, her personality. Her laugh.
He loved her.

Was it the room? Or truly perhaps Eris felt flustered. He was sure, his cheeks were red, and he was also sure Lilliana knew if it. From the glances she was sending his way, it took all his strength not to kiss her. And he had not expected her to kiss him back, he had expected her to stiffly go through it.
And he was thankful she did, when she spoke her vows, he was so relieved, he thought she'd reject.
She looked upset when she walked down the aisle, and her brother looked kind of distant than usual. She had looked at her brother and he had seen the emotion.
And now they were dancing, the dress swaying with her every step. Despite the dress being to ridiculous, she pulled it off, she looked fashionable in it, like it was made for her.
"Your stares are too obvious Eris." She said
"Oh."
"You want to say something."
He twirled her again.
"Yes."
"You look beautiful."
Lilliana tilted her head.
"You mean it."
"Yes."
"Well you look good too."
"Just good?"
Lilliana raised an eyebrow.
"Well if you want me to say, that you look absolutely wonderful and I can't take my eyes off you Eris, then here you go."
"Well darling you look ravishing too."
"Ravishingly shouldn't be the word tonight, I look pure."
"Purely ravishing." Eris said
Lilliana grinned
"I'm not quite sure, but if I still have the time, can I apologize?"
He didn't know why he was saying that, in a week or two, the plan would be in action and she'd be gone.
"You what time? Well you have it."
"I sincerely apologize, for looking extremely handsome and stealing the spotlight darling."
"And here I thought, you'd suck it up and apologize Vanserra."
"Well if that's what my wife wants, then, treasure of my heart, darling I am so sincerely sorry, I shouldn't have gone out "dallying" and prancing around and should have taken notice to your feelings. Do forgive me Lilliana." Eris said, teasing.
And that made her feel better. And if the apology didn't, the nickname did. Treasure of my heart that sounded positively corny but it sounded lovely.
"Hmm, I accept Vanserra."
"You're a Vanserra now too"
"Yes, I am." Lilliana said
"And I'm going to be the first Vanserra to truly be beautiful." Lilliana said confidently
"Oh I don't doubt that." Eris laughed
Lilliana smiled, a beaming smile.
"You know? My senses are tingling, either Isabella is in trouble or she truly did something amazing." Lilliana said suddenly
"I think that has something to do with Zane and her both being missing at the same time and also the fact that I just saw them leave." Eris said
Lilliana chuckled
They were playing matchmaking.