All your closets of backlogged dreams And how you left them all to me

Lilliana looked at Beau and Seraphina talking, Nico asleep under the tree and for a moment wondered, what it would be like to leave, she could go home to Hawthorne. She would be able to understand, she could file a divorce, and be free of all the misery that plagued her at the moment.

But, she would regret it; losing Nico and Beau and Seraphina would be horrible and lonely. And well, Isabella too, they mattered, Zane and Sirius mattered too. 

She wanted to forget the pain but wouldn't be able to keep them, it was a tough thing to decide on. 

She knew she always could make the choice, but she would dread it.

A divorce sounded like anything but peaceful. 

"Seraphina?" 

The girl looked up at her, with a raised brow.

"What do you think about a divorce?" She asked, and tried to avoid, looking both her and Beau in the eyes

"What could I think about a divorce, as far as I know, you can file it with evidence and a reason being one of the big three."

"What big three?" Lilliana asked

"The big three." Beau said, like it was obvious

"What big three?" She repeated

"Incompatibility, infidelity, and irreconcilable differences." Beau said

"Why are you asking?" Seraphina asked

Before she could reply, Beau gasped loudly

"You're thinking of..." He trailed off.

She sighed

"Will you do it?" She asked Lilliana

"I don't know if I can bring myself to, but I think I might." She said

"Of course, we will support you through it, but are you really sure?" 

"I think." She murmured

Seraphina nodded with a smile

Beau still looked like her was considering her preposition.

"Just be sure about it, go ahead with it Lilliana, but if he has something to say, do listen." He said hesitantly 

She nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe we're doing this." Magnus whispered to the boy beside him

"Then start believing." The boy muttered 

Magnus winced, well the boy was right, he had to or his cousin would have his head on a spike and his cousin's head would be also on a spike, no all of their heads would be on spikes. Not a pretty sight.

And the worst part was, they were bad at sneaking into places, like really bad, especially, if it was a top security building that held his uncle's secret papers. Not fun, they could die. 

"We're going to die." He murmured, fear slowly creeping onto his face. 

Yen whirled and pointed his finger at Magnus, the boy was furious.

"If you don't shut up, I will use this acid on you and leave you splattered on the floorboards for you uncle to find you and the worst thing would be, no one would know what hit you." Yen threatened. 

He didn't know what Sirius found in this boy, he could agree on the looks but the temper was a big downside. 

Yen was good looking to be fair.