Why'd I have to break what I love so much?

Cecile read the letter again, and again, and again until it began to make sense to her. 

The main purpose o it was to ask her for help and she wasn't sure to do it. Felix used to be her source but ever since that day she hadn't cared enough to approach him. She could also ask her father but that was too long of a process and since he considered it a failure that she hadn't managed to wrap even one Vanserra around her finger, he would likely not talk to her.

However she wasn't one to shy away from a challenge. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilliana viewed the file again and sighed in disappointment. 

"Does this look anything like what I told you last night?" She asked

"No." Viviane replied.

Lilliana slammed the file back on the table.

"Then why did you give me this?" She asked again, getting annoyed, her sharp gaze targeting the girl.

"Because its more safe of a plan." She reasoned.

"You know what, no, rather who isn't safe after giving me this pathetic excuse of a plan?" Lilliana asked, her voice low.

She stepped forward towards Viviane and placed her mouth at the level of the girl's ear.

"You." She whispered.(Lilliana supremacy)

And then she stepped back.

"Lilliana, nobody will agree to it, not even Eris. Your plan is just too risky." The reasons were becoming more stupid than ever. 

Lilliana sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"I'll just take care of it, now shut up." She muttered to Viviane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eris looked at Nico who looked back at him.

The boy was in his arms as they walked in the market, Eris didn't have an idea what he was doing here but he knew that the little child had asked him and so they were here. 

The other question was what business they had here, well they didn't have anything they were required to buy or run any errand so they were just roaming around.

Nico pointed to a random shop and Eris carried him there. He was cold once more but the kid wasn't going to take no for a answer and so they were standing in front of a stall full of headwear that included; hats, bucket hats, bandanas, hairclips, funny looking hairbands and things he couldn't name. 

Nico was checking the multiple cute bands out and then grabbed one that had two ears on it and plopped it on Eris's hair. The boy began smiling and laughing adorably and his laughing got even louder as Eris pouted. 

Eris smiled lightly at Nico's happiness.

He ruffled the kid's hair.

"Hurry up Nico I have to get back to Lilliana." Eris said 

Nico grabbed a beanie and a wool scarf, and a bucket hat before turning to him.

Eris paid for the things and they began to walk away from the stall and Nico looked at him and smiled.

Eris raised a brow.

"Did you like yours, dad?" He spoke and then his eyes widened like saucers.

"I'm sorry." he said .