It's growing faster than you're grown Now you're stronger than yourself

"Shut up." He told Zane who rolled his eyes and continued whispering to Isabella who was wheezing with laughter.
Eris took a deep breath before turning to his brother with a glare. Zane ignored and kept his whispers ongoing.
Sirius should have given the signal, but alas there had been none and there wouldn't be any if his brother hasn't gotten in. Entering his father's house(private residence he didn't even have his wife in) in Amvale was nearly impossible. Now with a good plan, every thing should have been sound. But his brother was nowhere to be found.
Then a mirror flashed, and Eris flashed back. And then he pinched Zane who straightened immediately.
"Remember Idiot, get in and secure the lanterns, be ready to light a fire any give moment and crack the codes to the magical hand scanner." He said to his brother
"You'll go in fifteen minutes after sunset, and you need to blend in, get to light valves and cut the switch. Then take a right from the corridor to a room labelled as the chemist lab and enter without noise please. And father the tools you need and she needs, and the copying liquid; stash it in the small hole beside Eric's portrait. From there you need to enter the nearest broom closet and you'll find a ladder ledge, climb it and get to the archives. Search for the the code. If they get your light it all up. But get out of there." He said handing him the small map of the base they were going to get the stuff from.
And if they succeeded this, they'd make a way to his father's residence.
"Isabella, you need to wait for him to get your liquid, in the meanwhile you disable any triggers or traps also lock all people in the side lobby. And when you get the liquid, you go to the safe. Get the blueprints of his house and copy then. Remember to be light handed, else you'll bleed the ink."
"I know what I'm doing." She said
"Good." He muttered
"Now hurry." He said before leaving.
Now that the two knew what they had to do, his work consisted of spying or getting out information.
But right now, he had to steal his father's box, the one that contained government papers and daily business sheets. He had to get it out before they packed it on a saddle reserved for his father.
He observed the entrance and then a hobbling soldier of his father's guard walked in, the solider was going to intercept the box and deliver it, and then Eris snuck up beside him and knocked him out with the hilt of his dagger.
Then he dragged the man to a nearby enclosed clearing and took his clothes and dressed him in the extra clothes they had gotten, then he dressed himself in the uniform. And then he took the blade with the shiny pommel and hurried up, the hat of the uniform covering his face to the slight.
He walked in, and found himself in a corridor with two doors on each side and walked straight past and took a left and entered the room, a few males sat writing their work, he walked past them and sighed. They didn't seem to notice much.
Then he walked past the small door and a man date there and put a hand up.
"Yes." He said
"Your id soldier." The man's rough voice cut through
He dipped his chin slightly, and then placed a hand in the pockets and found no card.
"Your card?" The man asked again
"I don't have it." He said
"You come here everyday, coming to receive, the high lord and his son's paperwork boxes, and you have it. But now you don't." He stated
"I forgot." Eris reasoned
"Don't lie." He said before taking his hat off.
And upon seeing Eris' face, he blanched
"Your grace." He said
"You suddenly have enough guts to strip a royal of his hat." He said and he could smell the fear
"Sir, I didn't know, it would be you in the uniform. Please I didn't mean any harm."
"But didn't you?" Eris asked coldly
Eris flicked a finger and a rope of fire wrapped itself around the man's throat. He began to thrash and scream.
"Stop moving, you'll burn your throat." He stated with a smirk.
The man didn't stop.
The man's knee buckled and he fell, Eris turned around brushing off lint of the uniform.
The man behind him kept screaming as the fire burned.
"Who wants to play?" He asked
A few kept their heads bowed.
"We won't speak, sir, please don't, kill us." One said, Fear in his voice
"Why shouldn't I?" He murmured
He walked to a Male who was trembling, his hands covered in ink.
"Your name?" He asked
"Cal." He said trembling
"Well Cal, your friends here don't want to die, can you say the same?" He asked slipping a knife to Cal's throat.
The gulped against the blade.
"Sir please."
And then Eris spilled his throat.
"But yo-you, said somet-something." Someone spoke up
He turned to the stuttering man.
"Tell me my business next time and I'll cut your hearts out." Eris said before lighting another man on fire and walked out and locking the door with the key he snatched from one desk.
Then Eris put his hat on again and made his way to the main office and smirked when from a glance he saw Isabella locking most of the people in.
He then crossed two corridors and turned eight and saw the door to the office he was supposed to enter. He walked in ridding his face of any emotion.
The room was cold and a few officers sat scribbling in sheets and the small of ink lingered in the air. A man looked up sand saw him.
"Oh you're here, take the box and leave." He said before pulling out the red box and handing him with a key attached to a chain. Eris' jaw clenched when he saw the chain that he had gifted to his mother, it was a chain, embedded with fire opals and amethyst.
He took the box and bowed his head before saluting.
"Thank you." The man muttered before returning to his work.
This was too easy, he can't just walk out with this box.
There has to be some catch.
Eris sighed before walking out, a knife hidden in his sleeve to kill any ambush.
From the corner of his eye he saw the lights switched off, so Zane was alive

Then Isabella was off, the liquid in her bag and she made her way across the wall linings and witch every pipe, she made her way to the safe.
She arrived and snuck in from the window, the light was out. Which meant fortunately Zane hadn't been caught. Isabella took out her small map, and saw the point Eris had Marked, there were hundreds of cases here, she found Beron's and opened it, picking the lock. She found some documents and sheets of his marriage.

Found some coins, and jewels. And then found the large filer of documents and opened it, quickly skimming over the text, and flipped pages and at the end found the map. She smiled before taking it out. Then she unrolled her sheet of paper and sprayed the liquid on the original map and then placed her sheet over the other and light handed pressed on the sheets, and took hers off. Then she placed the map back in the file and packed her stuff. She then pulled on the rope leading her to the roof when suddenly the light switched on, she cursed and shook her rope off and packed it up.

She then saw the few guards and like a phantom walked behind them without causing her cover to blow away. She got out and made her way out of the building and saw Eris also going out. Now if Zane could hurry up. And then she heard the hard breathing and threw a knife in the direction and a curse was whispered as Zane jumped from from a window her knife in his hands, as the walked out, she hugged him before the three of them disappeared.

They approached the small warehouse they had been planning in. Eris sat down sighing.
Zane began munching on an apple, while making faces at Isabella, who stuck her tongue at him. He then grinned and she could have died to earn it again.
"Where is Sirius?" Eris asked his voice cutting through
And as if on cue, the brother jumped in form a window and Zane cursed getting up to help him.
There was a big wound on the guy's shoulder that was bleeding.
"Shit." Zane said
Sirius' face was pale and he looked like he was going to fall unconscious
Eris helped them and the placed Sirius on the table.
"What the hell happened?"
"I was just keeping watch on the tower, Two soldiers spotted me, tried to shoot arrows, I deflected them but didn't know about the shifts, a sword ran through." Sirius described scowling and wincing in pain.
Isabella opened the cabinet and took out a bowl and some moss and other herbs, she then mixed them and added water from the flash and mixed it.
After it formed a paste she asked them to take his shirt off.
"How'd you learn that?" Eris asked
"At the brothel." She said curtly
"Why-Oh that's dark." He said his eyes widening
"One of the older indentures used it to heal things, after-
"You don't need to tell me anything, just help him." Eris said and Zane gave him a thankful glance.
She nodded before applying the paste onto the wound.
"The flesh and skin will heal, we should be thankful it didn't tear the bone. Regrowing bones would be tough. Now get me bandages and more moss." She said and Eris fetched them from the storage and she quickly wrapped the bandages around the moss she had placed and then they had Sirius drank some healing tonic she had taken from Rhea.
Sirius muttered a thanks and hugged her after shrugging on his shirt.
Then they sat around the table.

Isabella placed the map and they began scheming