It's all me in my head, I'm the one who burned us down

It was hilarious, just hilarious in so many ways.

Eris had held his ground against the striking viper.

This all was funny to Sirius, and when he had gotten the news, he had dropped a vase and shattered his mirror. So naturally, Felix was astonished.

That finally his idiot of a big brother had done something for his wife-who he did not deserve. Even if the thought of it all disgusted him, it was shocking to see Eris saying no to Cecile who he used to practically worship.

Yet it had his blood boiling, he should now be understanding that Eris cared for Lilliana and they were also married but somehow it just did not make sense.

He liked Lilliana but Eris adored her.

He wasn't half the man Eris was. And it bothered him.

The first time he had talked to her, he had been blown away by her beauty, she was devastatingly beautiful. A cold beauty.

She had been expressionless, staring at the wall in their first meeting, and the high cheekbones, Blue eyes and full mouth had set a fire in him. Her hair had been cascading down her back, and she was in a satin blue dress, a black jacket and knee high black boots.

The look had gotten his heart racing.

And now he sat in the sparring room, glaring at the wall.

He was jealous.

So jealous.

It felt reused.

Everything.

She had first laughed with him, enjoyed with him and then made Felix a replacement when she felt angry at Eris. And then reused all her moments with Eris to allure him.

He had thought it was special, but it's all reused.

Did she get Deja vu?

He felt angry, and jealous, and heart broken. So many feelings were just swirling in the pit of his stomach.

It was just a breaking point.

Sirius had advised him to make up with Eris and throw Lilliana out of his heart because her option would be Eris no matter what, it did not sound like a lie.

And he wanted to, no one wants to sever a bond with their twin, and doing this to Sirius was just sickening. Sirius was his brother who had always been there since their birth and breaking lifelong relations for someone who would reciprocate his feelings was useless.

And yet he was stuck so deeply in this web of one-sided love that he couldn't not break his relations with Sirius.

It was heartbreaking.

The coldness radiating from him was just wrecking.

Felix was helpless in this case.

He was stupid, very stupid because, he knew that her choice would be him and always would be him, and on the other hand, Felix was breathless every time he looked at her.

He also had no rights to love her, many drifts between her and his brother were his actions, he had made Cecile distract Eris, he knew Eris cared for the minister's daughter and he used to his benefit, hurting both sides.

And it had resulted in Lilliana's broken heart, and still Eris had made up to her, had gotten her to smile, to feel joy. He had caused her pain.

He had acted like a class-A jerk.

He stood up facing Sirius who was rolling his shoulders.

He tied his shoelaces and adjusted his gear.