Life's a loosing game when you dont play, dont hold your cards too close

This has been edited. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I really really despise you and your choices!" 

"I love you too Lilliana." He sighed

"Kallias, you can't just make choices on your own free will without even discussing them." She screamed back 

"Both of you, calm down!"

The throne room was a shouting mess, the guards even flinched when Vivviane screamed. Well you don't get to see the high lord, his sister and his mate yelling at each other, now do you?

"Well I made the decision so the relations between both the courts would stay well." Kallias spoke, a teasing glint in his eye

"Well I'm not some pillow for you to throw around." Lilliana exclaimed

"Shut up!" Vivviane shouted loudly at the two siblings in hope for them to stay quiet.

"How about you shut up Vivviane."

"You don't talk to my mate like that!"

"You don't talk to my mate like that!" Lilliana mimicked 

Kallias tried of Lilliana's shouting sat down on his throne and held his head in his hands. 

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't ask you beforehand. But I'm doing this to honour our parents. They didn't die for us , so we can party and get drunk they sacrificed their lives so we could prosper this court." Kallias explained and the harsh look in Lilliana's eyes softened.

And then she walked to her room and laid down on her bed hugging herself.

 She was going to do this. 

Eris Vanserra, the, first born of Beron Vanserra. The heir of the autumn court. The burning flame.

 His name haunted her(not only the name, hehe) By what she had heard, he was merciless, and cruel, he didn't care what a person did, if he wanted them dead. He'd have them dead.

She stood up and got dressed in a striking blue gown, that had had long sleeves and the neckline was near her collar bones and the dress ended a few inches before her feet. As much as she preferred slippers, she would wear boots for this. She was going to the autumn court to learn. She had to live there till the wedding so she'd develop an understanding of their ways. She grabbed her cloak, though Kallias has argued against her clothing choice saying she should wear autumn colors now that she was officially going to their court as a soon-to-be bride, she was giving him hell for a week for his words by ignoring him. She appreciated wearing cosmetics. So she grabbed the electric blue liner and applied it, it was good enough. He outfit was simple. She set her hair in a low bun. Then she departed from her room. She saw her brother and his mate standing before a carriage. He looked at her and smiled, Vivviane looked worried, always the mother hen.

"So goodbye." She whispered to him.

"I supposed." He whispered back

"I'll miss you ." Lilliana breathed as she hugged him.

She hated her brother a lot but that all was playful, she really loved him a lot, he was all she had. She bit back her tears. They pulled away. Then she hugged Vivviane, the latter smiled softly at her and bid her goodbye.

"See you." She whispered to both of them and Lilliana got in the carriage and sat down. She was going to be alone in the autumn court. She was nervous, this was the first time she'd meet the family. She grabbed the mirror placed beside her and saw her own reflection in it. Her hair was still sitting, her  eyes looked weary, her face looked tired.