Maybe I was naive, got lost in your eyes And never really had a chance

Thank you so much for voting, all of you especially confused6lizard alexandralekicx
Casket_Leelie, the three of you have always been voting and the others too, who I haven't followed. So thank you to all of you.
————————————————————————

It was the loud bang and screams that woke her up, she quickly sat up and looked around, no one was in the room, but neither was Eris, she got up and checked the curtains, it was still dark. It may sound stupid but she had to investigate. So she quickly pulled on a dress and shoes, and grabbed the wine bottle that was sitting in the table. And also a hairbrush because why not?
Leaving the room she softly closed the door and the noises of shouting and swords clinking got louder. A guard ran towards her and she swung her bottle and hit him in the head, the bottle broke but shard remained in her hand. It did cut her hand since hitting his head had an impact and it rebounded on her hand that held the shard. The guard raised his sword despite his now bleeding head, she swiped with the shard and cut his throat and ran.
She crossed the hallway into a tight corridor, the shouts now even more louder, the voice resembled Eris's. Another guard at the end of the corridor ran towards her but she froze him in place and ran to the end and turned, and she saw a mop of red hair.
"Eris?"
"Lilliana get aside." Zane said and lunged at the incoming guard.
"What is happening?"
"Eris didn't tell you, of course he wouldn't." The boy muttered.
"I'd advise to you start fighting, since I don't want to die." Magnus said
"What the hell Magnus?"
"Lilliana Shut it, and throw the guards back." Magnus spoke and fenced with anther guard.
She clapped her hands and the wind threw the guards into the council room and shut it.
"Thanks." Zane said wiping his forehead.
"Where is Felix?" She asked as Zane wiped his sword.
"At home."
"Okay But What is happening?"
"You can see that a fight took place, and is still taking place, and you missy need to get to the kitchen basement."
"Why?"
"Because Sirius is there waiting for you to take you home."
"I'm not leaving, and give me a dagger or anything, I'll fight."
"Mother...mother needs you home." Zane said hesitantly
"Is Rhea okay?"
"Yes...no....yes." Magnus said
"You all are so confusing."
"Just take this and run to the kitchen."
"Whose is this?"
"Eris's."
"Fine." She took it from him and then ran from them
She crossed the other two corridors and had stabbed two guards in the eyes with her hairbrush and had then ran again, she was sprinting in full speed, the kitchen with the basement was across a huge garden that was more rigged with land mines and not flowers.
The ground was slippery, she chucked off her shoes, the slippers she had threw at two soldiers faces and had them began crossing the huge supposed garden. And then, she didn't know why but they rained arrows. Defecting the arrows using her hands was delaying her but while she ran she tried to change the direction of the wind. One of them hit her but she tried to stay up. And then as if, the goddamn stars wanted to express their disapproval, they began raining fire arrows. And then she ran into metal.
It was armor, that was adorned by a soldier who lunged with his sword ready, she sent a gust of wind at him and threw him back. And then ran after showing him the finger.
She looked around, dodging the arrows and trying to spot Eris, even Sirius.
But she no one but a battalion of soldiers dining towards her and she groaned in anger before, flicking her hand and freezing the ground.
Two of them slipped.
Two out of too many.
Shit, she was in such shit.
She was going to curse the gods after this, if she survived.
The rest ran after her as she began sprinting again, falling to the ground every once and now and getting back up. She ran in a Zigzag motion but then one of the guards decided to fire an arrow, and it blew up by her feet, she was obviously pushed for the ground.
She glared at the guard and then ran for the stairs that were a few meters away, she climbed the stairs as fast as she could. Sirius could wait.
She entered the upper corridor rushing pst a few dazed girls, the males were following, she hid behind a door as they ran past it, as half of them ran past it, she touched the ground and froze them, completely, their bodies sparkling in blueish white ice. She stuck her tongue at them and then kicked one and the rest fell like dominoes and broke into pieces.
"Try piecing that." She muttered, and then realised she was alone in the hallway.
Then a pale boy ran in. He was breathing heavily and panting, and had blood splattered in his clothes.
"Are you okay?" She asked him as he ran to her.
"They killed my mom. They killed her, my mother." The boy sobbed
"Who was she? What was her name?" She asked softly, crouching down to his height. He could easily be 5 years old.
"Eowyn."
And she realised he was talking about the lady she met in the meeting.
The boy erupted into tears again and she picked him up.
"Listen to me, kid, I'm going to run, and I need you to be quiet and not puke on me." She said
He nodded.
"Your name?" She asked
"Nicholas."
"Well hold on tight."
And she tried to run, and she thundered down the flight of stairs. With the child in her arms no one tried to stop her, and she entered the hallway that lead to the kitchen. She pushed the door open and looked around to see stairs and saw none, she entered the kitchen, and it was completely empty, Nicholas was still crying. The scent of food made her feel sick, like she was going to empty her stomach but she sighed.
She then found a hole in the floor with a trap door and a ladder that she quietly climbed with Nicholas still in her arms, she looked around.
"Sirius?" She asked
"Lilliana give me your hand, we need to leave." The boy said but his voice sounded distant.
She walked to him and handed her his hand, and she was then winnowed. Nicholas screamed.
And then she fell, softened the fall, and then thudded on the ground. Nicholas who was now on her, stood up.
She looked at her surroundings, dark but still looked summery, the place looked bright, rose bushes and huge trees, flower beds here and there but wild grass.
And then she muttered the words, "you have to be shitting me."
And then she passed out.