I'd say I love you even at your darkest And please don't go

She looked at the papers in front of her, her focus only on his sign. She only sighed. She wasn't sure how Felix got him to sign the papers but she was happy that he signed without reluctance. 

But even then she hated herself for doing this to him, she couldn't imagine how hurt he must be. She didn't even give him an explanation. She wished she had. She wished she had told him her plan. Why did she always have to regret something. Everything was falling apart because of her.

They were falling apart because of her. 

She didn't even want to do this anymore. 

It crashed down on her; the reality of her plan. She was going to die today. And that made her knees buck, and she fell down. Trembling, panic seizing her chest. She couldn't breathe anymore.

She wanted to stop, she wanted to leave but she couldn't. 

Please. 

Stop. 

She wanted to scream at herself. 

She didn't want to die. She wanted to spend time with him. 

But she couldn't do anything and neither could she stop herself. She eyed the white dress hanging and closed her eyes. After wiping her tears and levelling her breathing, she stood up. 

She should at least have the decency to explain herself.  She felt her pockets for the ring and closed her eyes and-

Then she was standing in dimly lit cell, the stone walls having blood splattered on them, the coppery smell of blood hung in the air and so did the stale smell of bread. She could see the tray of food abandoned and untouched. And then sitting against the wall was Eris, his eyes glued to the wall. She checked the locks and they were locked. 

She crouched beside him. 

"Eris." She whispered and then he turned towards her, his amber eyes so dull that it killed her. 

"Is this a dream?" He whispered back, looking at her. 

"No, its not a dream." She murmured quietly.

He closed his eyes and laid his head back against the stone.

"Eris." Lilliana whispered.

He opened his eyes and looked at her again.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. 

"It's fine." 

She shook her head. 

"I'm sorry." She said again.

He wrapped his arms around her, and he head fell on his shoulder. Tears streaming down her face. Sobs shook her body and she trembled horribly. His hands patting her back. 

A tear dropped and landed on her head. 

"I'm sorry, Eris." She whispered, her voice cracking.

"It's fine." He whispered so slowly. 

But she knew it wasn't fine. 

She pulled away and sat beside him, for a moment, wiping her tears and then taking a deep breath. 

"After I...I kill him, I will need time to heal and you will too." She said quietly.

He nodded slowly.

"So if one day....after all of this, you still love me, let's get married again. I...I know that is difficult to request but...I hope you can give me another chance. I hope you can wait for me." She said, her voice soft and low. 

"And I hope we don't spend too much time on things and we can live happily....and together. So I really hope you can give me that chance." She whispered.