Chapter 18: Prom (2)

Sorry for not updating for a very long time... Anyways, Chapter 18 is dedicated to;

@vanova1

@mickeymouse24

@_whocriedwolf_

@BeksMags

@ferlynne123

--- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 ---

Soo Yeon's PoV

I continued to stare at the back of EXO, thinking why would they attack right now. 

"What do they want from me? How did they find me here in human world? Did the king ordered them to kill me and my friends?' I thought.

"Umm, Ms. Lee? Ms. Lee? We are asking you a question...As the new prom queen, what will you do? After all, you are famous and how will you deal with the rumors and gossips?" the mc asked. 

I looked at my right and saw Baekhyun staring at me with a confused look. I looked infront and saw everyone even the mean witcheslooking at me. I looked at the back part and saw EXO and Hyun Jin staring at me.

'What are you doing Soo Yeon?' Hyun Jin sent to me.

'I feel bad about something...' I sent back.

"Let me repeat the question Ms. Lee, As the new prom queen, what will you do? After all, you are famous and how will you deal with the rumors and gossips?" the mc asked a bit irritated.

"I-I have to go.." I said and ran down the stage dropping my bouquet and sash along the way. 

As I run, I dragged Hyun Jin and Kyle along and living EXO behind and we disappeared in the dark. I dragged them outside the gym. The two of them were looking at me like I was a mad wolf.

"What is it, Luna?" Kyle asked me.

"They-they are here!" I said. "They found us, they found me... and they will attack the boys..." I said forcing myself not to cry.

"What do you want us to do?" Hyun Jin asked as she grab her Athena. I told her to give me the Holy Rose.

"No other choice, we will fight... The war is between our world and not this world, humans may be mean or cold but they don't deserve to be eaten by the demons and got bitten by the vampires..." I stated.

"So... what's the plan?" Kyle asked smirking holding his morning star.

"Kyle, I want you to protect the boys. Whatever happens don't let them out of the gym... Close the doors as fast as you can... Now go! Hyun Jin and I will handle this thing..." I said and smiled at them. They nodded and Kyle left us.

"Don't tell me that only the two of us will fight an army of vampires mixed with an army of demons..." Hyun Jin said nervously.

"Of course not, we have a back up..." I smirked. I looked up the sky and pointed it. She followed my hand and saw our secret weapon, the full moon.

"But, that's not enough..." she said.

"I know..." I smirked and called a dove. I whispered something and it flew away.

~~~~ Meanwhile ~~~~

Baekhyun's PoV

I rejoined the others and found out that Soo Yeon and Hyun Jin went out the gym. I was about to go out but then, there was an announcement. 

"Everybody, should stay here inside and wait for the surprise later outside... no one may leave the gym until it's done..." the mc said reading a piece of paper.