Chapter 6: The Party

Soo Yeon's POV

EXO, Hyun Jin and I went to the party using the van. I took a seat beside Baekhyun. It's about 30 mins. and we're still not there. I can feel Baekhyun's hand touching mine. I felt that he's cold. I held his hand and gave him some of my heat through our hands. I saw him smile at me and I just smiled back.

"I wish I'm not a wolf so that it's not that complicated." I whispered.

"What did you say?" Baekhyun asked me.

"Nothing... I just thought of something." I lied. I always hate it when I lie.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked looking at my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sure that nothing's wrong!" I said to him and layed my head on his shoulders.

Yeah, I'm always like that to him. I like it when I lay my head on someone's shoulders. I can relax by that.

Hyun Jin's POV

I sat beside Chanyeol who was sitting behind Baekhyun, who was sitting beside Soo Yeon.

"Hey, Hyun Jin!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yes! Why?" I asked him.

"Can you tilt your head? Just little bit!" Yeol asked me.

I tilted my head a little bit, just as he ordered me. I'm a bit curious why he asked me to that.

"Why did you __?" I paused when he put his head on top of my shoulders.

I felt my heart race and I can feel that my face turned red. I was surprised by his actions. Why on eart did he do that? He makes a wolf howl like crazy....

"Why did you do that?" I asked him.

"Nothing... I'm a bit sleepy because of Chen." he replied.

Soon he fell asleep. I could see him asleep. Omo! He's still cute even if he's asleep. I wish time would stop.

Soo Yeon's POV

We arrived to our destination, EXO's hall. It's actually a building full of EXO stuffs and they always as in always play EXO's songs. This so incredible.

Hyun Jin and I decided to go to the restroom. We were walking down a small smal hallway when Jin Cheon blocked our ways.

"What do you need?" I shouted at her.

"I told you what I need a while ago!" she said.

"What is she talking about?" Hyun Jin asked through her mind.

"She wants us to leave EXO." I replied still using our minds.

"Jin's a big flirt!" she said angrily in her mind.

"What now? Aren't you going to leave EXO?" Jin said teasingly.

"No, were not going to do that!" we said.

"Oh well, I'm just going to make your life miserable!" she exclaimed and laughed a little.

"No, you're not going to do that to us!" Hyun Jin shouted.

"Yes, I will." Jin said testing her temper.

"You don't even know us that well!" I exclaimed. I look at the surroundings and good thing there's no cctv and no human nor wolves near us.

"Yes, I know you well. Hyun Jin is a dancing nerd and you, Soo Yeon is a walking flirt." Jin said.

"Look who's saying that I'm a flirt!" I said.

Jin lost her temper and slapped us. We looked at her and she was laughing silently.

"What now? Aren't you going to take revenge?" Jin asked teasingly.

We suddenly lost our temper and became wolves. Hyun Jin's eyes turned violet and her brown tail appeared. My eyes turned blue and my white tail appeared. Our fangs grew longer.

"What are you going to do now? Run?" I asked Jin.

"To late for that girl!" Hyun Jin added.

"Mmm...MONSTERS!" Jin said and fainted.

We looked at the mirror inside the comfort room and saw a scratch at our cheeks. JINNN!!!! I ran towards Baekhyun who was talking with Kris. I hugged him tightly.

"What happened to you?" Baekhyun asked me.

I didn't reply and just looked down. He raised my chin up and looked through my eyes. He noticed the scratch at my cheek.

"Who did this to you?" Baekhyun asked. I didn't reply.

"What happened to you?" Chanyeol shouted.

"What happened to Hyun Jin?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

"Someone scratche Hyun Jin's cheek. Here. Take a look!" Yeol said pointing at Hyun Jin's cheek.

"Even Soo Yeon has one!" Baekhyun said.

"Who did this to you?" EXO asked us.

"Jin Cheon!" We exclaimed.

Baekhyun grabbed my hand and went to home. EXO followed us, too. I could see that Baekhyun is so worried.

We arrived home and I went upstairs to change into pajamas. I went down to have my midnight snack. I saw Baekhyun at the sofa. He's already wearing his pajamas. He looked at me and he grabbed my hand. I ended up seating beside him at the couch.

"Ouch! Don't you know that it hurts!" I shouted at him. He stood up and went to the kitchen. He opened a cabinet and took out some cotton, band aids and alcohol. He sat beside me again.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked him.

"I'm going to clean your wound at your cheeks." he said.

"Okay." I said.

He dropped some alcohol at the cotton and used the cotton to disinfect my wound. He gently put the cotton on my wound.

"OUUUCCHHH!!" I shouted in pain. It actually hurts. It feels like I'm dying softly.

"Oh, Sorry Soo Yeon!" he quickly apologized after I shouted.

He looked at me and our eyes met. We didn't do anything, we just stared at each others eyes and I quickly broked it.

"Never touch it again!" I said.

He smiled and put the band aid at my wound. I smiled at him and he stood up to put back the kit in the cabinet. He sat beside me and turned on the t.v. He was watching some kind of reality show and I hate reality shows...

"Let's watch something like horror!" I said to him.

 "NO! I don't want!" Baekhyun shouted.

I like to tease him for some reasons so when he put the remote down, I quickly grabbed it and run it away upstairs. He grabbed my wrisk and looked at me, annoyed.

"After I cured your wound, you're going to snatch the remote from me?" he asked.

"Nae!" I said trying to let myself free from him.

"Give me that!" he said and tried to snatch the remote from me.

Ofcourse he failed to get it. I mean he's just a human and I'm a wolf... Duh??!! We stumbled on the floor because of him trying to get the remote. He was on top of me?! What the ?!

"Give me the remote or I'll kiss you!" he said angrily. He's still cute even if he's angry.

"Fat chances!" I said and tried to break free. He smacked me on my lips and I was actually stunned because of his actions.

"I told you I'm going to kiss you!" he said grinning.

I handed him the remote and went upstairs. My first kiss was a human! EPIC right? I layec on my bed and thought abou the kiss earlier.

" I hope my secret will be a secret forever!" I thought and went to a very deep sleep.