Chapter 20: The Attack (2)

A lot of you commented that I am such a Cliffhanger, well. If I continued it, will you be excited for the next part?

~~~ · ~~~ · ~~~ · ~~~ · ~~~ · ~~~
Baekhyun's PoV

After a couple of minutes sinve Kyle left, we started to hear some sort of a really loud noise from outside. There were shouts, screams and some other sounds like guns and swords.

"Hyung, did you hear that?" Tao asked grabbing Kris's arm tightly. Since he's really a scaredy cat, he was really trembling in fear.

"Yeah, I guess everyone can hear it..." Kris stated.

I looked around us and saw that everyone was trembling especially the ladies who were being comforted by the guys.

"You know what..." Chanyeol stated.

"What?" Xiumin asked.

"I don't care if Kyle doesn't want us out, I'm gonna escape..." he said.

"Yeol, are you crazy?" Suho said as he grab Yeollie's arm.

"No! I just can't stand here, hiding in this room while hearing those loud noises outside. Especially knowing that your love one is there, too." he said.

"Now, can you just let me go!" he shouted.

I can totally relate to him. I mean, Soo Yeon is outside there. Anything can happen to her and I can't even protect her.

"I'm with you..." I said.

"If he's with you, we're all with you..." Lay said pointing at me.

"Always remember this for the rest of our lives, WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO..." Kai said and we cheered.

"But first, how can we go out?" Sehun asked.

"Let me handle that..." Chen said which made me look at him.

"And how do you think are you going to do that?" D.O. asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"A troll like me always know a lot of exits in case caught..." he smirked.

"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Luhan said and we ran to a Janitors Closet sincr that's where Chen went in.

To my surprise, it wasn't just a janitors closet, it looks like an exit routine. He told us to enter the small box beside a small plant. One by one, we entered it. As I leave that small box, my eyes widened.

"Are we in the school's garden?" Kris asked.

"Obviously..." Chen said and smirked.

"Well, let's find them..." Chanyeol said impatiently.

We walked through the garden and heard a lot of shoutings and screamings. There were small flames every where that made me really nervous.

Then, I saw her but she, she was different! Her eyes were blue and they were glowing! She has a thick white tail and a pair of white ears. Most of all, she has a pair of long fangs. Suddenly, a sharp sword appeared in mid air and she caught it. She pointed it on the chest of a middle aged guy and was about to kill it when...

"Jagiya?" I asked as I recovered my voice. She continued to slay it and it suddenly burst into flames. She looked at me and her eyes widened.

"B-baek, Baekhyun?" she said softly. Suddenly, there were black shadow surrounding us.

It was actually pressuring us and for a moment, we were floating. She ran to us and did something I did not really expect. She, she turned into a wolf!

I felt the black smoke tightened around my body and no joke, but it was so damn painful.

"Help!" the boys and I shouted. I looked down on the ground and saw her chasing after us.

Soo Yeon's PoV

The demons were retreating after I slay the general but they are bringing the boys.

"Vanova! Hannie! Hyun Jin! Help me get the boys!" I growled as I chase after the demon who was holding them. They looked at me and nodded.

I used a hyper jump and turned into my human-wolf form. While in mid-air, I summoned a gun and got it. I shot the head of that freaking demon and of course the boys fell. Luckily, the girls are already down there and got them right on time.

"Where are we going now?" Vanova asked as he carry Tao for me.

"They are so damn heavy!" Hannie said as she carry both Luhan and Sehun.

I looked down in my arms, looking at Baekhyun's innocent face. I sighed.

"They're to heavy if there are only four of us and 12 of them..." Hyun Jin said as she carry Chanyeol.

"Why? Where's is Kyle?" Vanova asked.

"He has to make sure the students are calmed down... They were freaking out a while ago!" I said.

"Now, where are we going? And how can we get them there?" Hannie said.

"Call the other girls, we are going to the INSTITUTE..."

~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~

Hi! So Chapter 20 said call the other girls and the thing is, I don't know what to call the other 8 girls.

If you want to be one of those 8 girls, please comment your suggested name and partner. The available partners are;

Kai
Kyungsoo
Kris
Sehun
Suho
Lay
Chen
Xiumin

That's all, first comment, first reserved. Byes!! <3