Chapter 26: Who's for who? (2)

Hi~ Annyeong~ Ohayo~

So, this is part 2! Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.

Anyways, Leggo~

~~~*~~~*~~~*

Alix's PoV

Everybody has their own little world while waiting for Luna's announcement.

I was sitting beside Xiumin. He was still in the process of understanding what I told him earlier in his room.

Flashback

I watched at him as he goes all around the room trying to get out.

"You do know, you can't get out, right?" I asked as I sit on his sofa in the right corner of the room.

"I'm telling you, you're a god now. Why not use your powers or whatever you have?" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!" he shouted. I saw his eyes turned ice blue.

"Frost~" I mumbled.

"What frost?" he asked.

"Your powers, it's the ability to control ice, snow or anything connected to frost." I smirked.

Me being me, I read his mind again.

This girl is completely crazy... he said.

"No, I'm not. I'm perfectly fine... As long as you don't put blood as the topic..." I said.

"And what if I did?" he asked with a smirk.

"Then, someone's gonna die in this room." I smiled and bit my lower lip, showing him my fangs.

He gulped the lump in his throat because of nervousness.

Silly boy, don't you dare joke around about blood around me.

Eventually, I also happened to tell him about the pairing stuff and he just fell silent after knowing about it.

Sorry, but I just can't stop my mouth. Kekeke... :3

End of Flashback

I stared at him since he was sitting beside me. He has that little frown on his baozi face. Kyeopta.

"Oppa~ " I cooed which made him look at me immediately with a shock expression.

"Why do you look so sad?" I said tilting my head.

"A-ani. I'm f-fine..." he said stuttering while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you sure? Why are you so reddish?" I asked again.

"A-aniyo. I'm r-really fine." he said and looked away.

What's wrong with that guy? I looked away and saw that Trixie was out of sight.

Where's that girl?

Trixie's PoV

So, I decided to go to kitchen without them knowing. I decided to eat some cookies and drink milk after taking my meds.

Suddenly, I remember that guy. What's his name again? Oh yeah, it's Lay like the chips or something.

Suddenly, I felt my heart beating slowly. The pain is starting the grow more. I felt a bit dizzy and everything was becoming a blur.

I felt like I lost my balance and was about to fall when I felt strong arms around my waist.

By the smell, I know it's Lay. Strangely, when I'm with him, my heart beats normally. Everything turns to normal as if I have no sickness or whatever.

"Hey, are you okay?" he said with his gentle voice.

"Sorry, I'm just dizzy." I said and looked.

"You do know it's bad lying, right?" he said as he made me sit down on a chair.

I just looked away for a while and bit my lip. How can he read me so well?

So you may be asking why on earth will I tell him? We already know a lot about each other since we talked about a lot of stuffs a while ago.

"Tell me the truth" he said as he sat down next to me.

"I-it's a secret, okay? The girls doesn't know that I had an inborn sickness. I'm weak. This, this is the problem." I said and placed my right hand on my left chest.

"It always beat so slow. It makes me tired fast and eventually, It's hard to cure." I said and put down my hand on my lap.

"It could have been easier for me if my partner is as caring as you but I do think that's impossible." I said and tears started to fall from my eyes.

"My heart can only be cured after I find my partner. Well, meeting you guys made it easier for me. " I said and smiled.

"Yah Trixie, don't cry. There's nothing to worry about. Anyone in EXO may be your partner, right?" he said reassuring.

"But, I'll promise you this. If I'm your partner, I'll never let you get out of my sight." Lay oppa said and held my hand that made me look at him.

"If I'll be your partner, I'll always take care of you." he smiled and wiped the tears of my face.

"Come on, they might be waiting for us." he said sweetly.

"But, I haven't eaten my cookies!" I pouted.

"We'll eat later..." he said and grabbed my hand.

Eunmee's PoV

I looked at Sese oppa. Well, he did changed a lot. I mean, in a good way.

He looked so hood right now. I'm just worried about his hair. I mean, it's so colorful. How many dyes did they use for that?

He look more handsome in the present. His face is so perfect. Those eyes that can enslave any girl. That perfect nose and that sexy lips of his everytime he talks.

"Oppa, why do you look so perfect?" I suddenly said which made me cover my mind.

"Why the heck did I say that?" I mumbled to myself. I hope he didn't heard it.

"That's the reason why I'm in love with you, you always see me, an imperfect person perfectly." he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

Did I heard it right? Did he just tell me that he's in love with me? My ears never fail me but I'm doubting it right now.

I felt my cheeks heat up so much. I felt him pull me closer beside him.

"I love you more than my best friend, Meemee..." he whispered in that sexy voice. It gave me shivers down my spine.

"Always remember that... Cause my love for you will never change." he said and pulled away.

This guy really makes me crazy all the time.

>>>

So this is a quick update again. I'm sorry. I always get lazy and end up doing only 3 pov. sowwy~