Chapter 3: When Vampires Attack/ Living With Them

Months later...

Hyun Jin's POV

Soo Yeon and I have been living peacefully after the accident. We still contact EXO sometimes and often bump into them in school.

Soo Yeon and I were watching a movie in my house when we smelled vampires. They were many of them surrounding the house.

"Good thing, they can't hear, see and smell us that well." Yeonie snickered.

"Nae. Good thing we're wolves." I replied.

Then, we smelled something. I looked at the kitchen. The kitchen's on fire and so us the garden and the dining room.

"Yeonie, we have to go now. The house is on fire!" I shouted.

"What? The house is on fire!?" she shouted.

I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her out the burning house. We went to the park after we calmed and sat on a bench.

"That's why those vampires were there." I said.

"I should have known that they're going to attack us today. Good thing our school bag and important documents are safe and my phone is safe." she replied.

"What are we going to do now? It's almost night and we don't have a place to stay." I said.

"I'll call Suho or Baekhyun." she replied.

Soo Yeon's POV

I quickly dialed Baek's number. I really hope he answers immediately, I really need him right now.

"Hello? Who is this?" Baek said.

"It's me, Soo Yeon." I replied

"Oh, Soo Yeon! It's been months. Why did you call me?" he asked

"Can we stay at your house? Someone put our house on fire." I asked him shyly.

"What! Sure!" he said immediately.

"Thank you, Baek!" I said cheerfully. Then, I turned off my phone.

"What did he say?" HJ asked.

"He said yes. We have to go now." I said to her.

"Good thing, it's new moon today. There's no moon." she said

She's correct. There's no moon today so I'm sure we're not going to transform into wolf or something.

"Let's go!" I said. 

Using our super speed we went to EXO's house in just 5 secs. Nice huh? Hyun Jin pushed the door bell.

"Who is it?" Chanyeol asked. 

"It's us. Hyun Jin and SooYeon." Hyun Jin answered.

"Come in the gate. It's open." he said.

We went in the golden gates. It's a mansion in the forest. Nice! I'm quite glad knowing that I could run in the forest anytime if I transformed. Chanyeol opened the door to their house.

"Welcome!" he said showing his bright white teeth to us.

We bowed 90 degrees and smiled at him before saying our greetings.

We went in the mansion. It's great and really amazing. It was so obvious that the mansion was expensive.

"Thanks for letting us stay here." I said.

"It's nothing." Kai said as he plopped down on the sofa.

"I'll guide you to your room then." Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun led me into my room. He's such a gentleman. I figured out that EXO and us were studying at the same school.

"Here's you're room." Baek said opening the door.

It's a plain white room with a crescent moon design on the head board of the bed.

"Thanks!" I said and I gave him a hug.

"You're welcome!" then, he went away.

'I actually hugged him!' my inner thoughts said.

Huh?! I think I like him. No, that can't be. Wolves are forbidden to love a human. So complicated.

I went on my bed and can't help but to grab a scratch of paper. I wrote his name at the back with hearts surrounding it, smiling like a maniac.

 Hyun Jin's POV

Chanyeol and I were walking down the hallway. He keeps on talking and talking. His a little bit annoying but his still cute. I found out that he likes to derp. A LOT! 

"Why are you quiet?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hmm? Nothing." I said shyly.

"Am I to annoying for you?" he asked.

Actually I want to say yes but ofcourse if I do that, he might not talk to me forever.

"No, you're not annoying, actually you're cute." I paused. My eyes widened in realization.

WAIT!? I told him that his cute! I hope he didn't hear that!

"Wait. you're telling me I'm cute?" he asked. He heard it! This is my NIGHTMARE!

"Ye - NO." I denied. I bit my lip and looked away. I actually do that every time I'm lying.

"It's okay! You're cute, too." he said smiling. He told me that I'm cute.

BEST DAY EVER!

"Anyway, here's your room. My room is infront of yours." he said pointing a door infront of my room.

"Okay. Anyway, thanks for helping me carry my bags." I said. Even though, I could carry it on my own.

"You're welcome. Oh, by the way," he paused. He leaned closer to me and kissed my forehead.

"Good Night!" he said smiling.

"Good night!" I said. I was still stunned.

He kissed me! OMG!

Then, he winked at me and went in his room.

I went in my room and fixed my things. I can't forget this day. My room has a design of a cloud on top of the headboard. I layed down on bed and I recalled Yeol's cute face, especially when he winked at me. I slept peacefully.

Chanyeol's POV

I went in my room and sat on my bed. I got my phone and texted Baek. I need to tell him what happened a while ago.

[Dude, I did something dumb. I think so.] I sent.

(What did you do?) Baek replied

[I kissed HJ on the forehead.] I sent.

(Dude, that's nice. Yeonie hugged me. She's strong, super strong.) he replied.

[Nice. Good night!] I sent

(Good Night!) he replied.

I closed my phone. I layed peacefully on my bed. I can't believe Hyun Jin is sleeping across the hallway. I hope she likes me, too.