Chapter 14: Be My Date...

Hehehe, Thanks for 5.5 K guyz, thank you to all of you... Continue supporting my stories... Love yah...

---- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 ---

Kyle's PoV

I was staring at the box on top of my study table. Should I ask her to be my date? Or should I remain our friendship and don't go over the line...

But I love her so much even when we were still a pup, I was there when she needed someone to comfort her, I was the one who stopped her from destroying our world and even though I am still hiding a secret which cannot be discovered, I can't even hold this feeling anymore and I really hope she'll say yes if - if I will ask her to be my date this prom...

I stood up and got my phone on top of me bed and dialed her number. It rang. I was feeling so nervous, my knees became jelly-like.

Soo Yeon's PoV

I was shopping some groceries with D.O. when my phone beeped, It's from Kyle.

'What is it, Kyle?' I asked.

'Umm, can we please meet later at the park...' he said so lowly.

'Wae? What is it?' 

'I just have to tell you something, please?' he begged.

'Nae, I'll be there at 3...' I said and ended the call.

"What is it?" D.O. asked.

"I'll meet Kyle by the park so I think you should go home ahead of me..." I muttered.

"Okay, I'll escort you to the park then." he said and I just nodded politely.

We started walking towards the park which is very near the mall we were shopping on a while ago. I waved good bye at D.O. and he waved back. I turned around and saw the cherry blossoms blooming. I walked towards it and sensed that Kyle was near. I saw him seating at a bench, looking at his feet. He looked up to me with those innocent eyes.

"So, what is this all about?" I asked.

"Umm, do you really love Baekhyun even though you're sacrificing to much because they don't want the two of you together?" he asked.

"Umm, Nae..." I said honestly. I know he likes me since we were still a pup.

"Well, do you have a date in prom?" he asked a bit down.

"No one asked me..." I said.

"Well, can you be - be my date!? " he asked with a fading smile.

"Umm... I really don't know..." I said and walked away from him. He stood there like a bullet shot him. 

I'm so sorry Kyle for letting you down but I promised that I will only love Baekhyun what ever happens, that's how loyal I am...

 Someone's PoV

I was hanging out at the park when I sensed her... Good, The king will be happy because of my news. I followed the scent and found two wolves talking. I hid behind the cherry blossoms and watched them.

That girl, I-it's Princess Luna Crescent, the princess of the Red Kingdom, what is she doing here at the human world? Don't tell me, she was banished here for doing some idiotic stuffs...

As she left, I followed her into a huge mansion near the enchanted forest, where the portals are located. So is she living in there? She opened the door and a guy suddenly hugged her and she just hugged him back. I moved near the window and saw 11 more guys and another wolf, Hyun Jin...

King Blood will be angry if he knew what the princess is doing right now... he might kill them all...

I started running away and went to the deepest and darkest part of the forest. There the portal was open. I took a deep breath and entered the portal. I entered the King's study and he looked at me annoyed.

"What is it now, Luke?" he said.

"King Blood, I- I found her, I found Princess Luna, She's in the human world..." I said.

"REALLY?! Then, I shall announce a feast here at the kingdom..." he shouted.

"B-but she's living with 12 boys and her best friend and it might be hard because she doesn't know it, Her best friend, Kyle kept it from her ..." I said nervously.

"And she looks like she is attached with a guy..." I added.

"Then, I shall kill those guys so I can get her back..." he shouted in anger.

"Order the guards to get the guys on Friday, Night..." he said before I left the room. I rushed to the captain and told them about it.

Soo Yeon's PoV

Baekhyun grabbed me and dragged me in the mini library in the mansion. He was looking down and he kept blushing so I blushed after him. He looked up to me.

"J-Jagi, c-can you be my date this prom?" he said shaking. Aww... he's so cute when he's blushing.

"O-Okay..." I whispered.

"Jinjja?! Thank you!" he said while hugging me so I just hugged him back.

I went in my room and hugged my pillow while shouting. Damn, I'm crazy right now!

It's already on Friday, night! And I don't have anything to where... Urgghhh... Hun Jin and I should really shop neaxt time or as soon as possible!

---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ----

What's the relationship of King Blood to Soo Yeon?

Find out, soon... :3 <3