Chapter 28: Who's for who? (3)

I'm back with my awesome imagination~ <3 I'm a genie in a bottle that only serves her followers~ Wait- WHUT?!

Anyways, Bacon Bits, this is Chapter 28! Hope you'll like it!

------ 0 ------ 0 ------- 0 ------- 0 -------

Kristen's PoV

So I've been seating here for a while with a cold guy  sitting beside me. I could really tell that he's really listening to Luna. I'm actually good at reading someone's emotion but that's not actually my power, more like a talent.

As I stared blankly at him, I could see his emotion through his eyes, as if he's troubled about something. I could sense it, too. Another talent not a power because most wolves thought that I have a lame power, the ability to sense emotions but again, it's an effing talent!

"I wonder what's troubling you..." I mumbled under my breath. Well, you see, I kinda feel troubled too whenever I see him like that. Well, the first time I saw him like that when I was still young.

Flashback~

I was only 12 back then, I was walking barefooted down the streets crying, a hand over my chest just above my heart wearing nothing more than my under garments and a plain, dirty, white sleeveless dress. I just discovered that I was different from everyone. You see, I was an orphan before in an orphanage. 

One of kids there took my doll without my permission and eventually destroyed it afterwards. Since it's the only thing I got from my true family, I eventually got really mad and that's when my monster side went loose. My eyes changed and my nails and fangs grew longer.

I suddenly charged towards him and got him knocked out! The nuns saw it and called me a monster. I went back to my original form and then, I realized what I've done. They eventually gave me some spanking and thinking about me being a  demon, they put me in a cage.

That's when I wanted to be free, I tried destroying the cage but since I was only a kid, I wasn't strong enough to succeed. I thought about each and every time someone hurt me and when I opened my eyes, it was glowing and it was different but something else is different!

"I have wings?!" I exclaimed as I looked at my wings. My wings were not soft as anybody's but it was strong and it was colored grey.

I started to use my wings to cut the metal cage. Surprisingly, it worked! Yeah, right~ My wings were made of metal and can destroy any kind of metal which I only discovered after a month or two.

I eventually escaped the cage and everyone was alarmed. I ran as fast as I can which is surprisingly as if I was Flash. I ended up at a dead end and the guards were running fast. Everyone was looking at me.

"You're a demon!"

"You're a monster!"

"You have to surrender!"

I looked at them troubled, tears forming at the edge of my eyes. I looked up at the sky and looked at the crescent moon. It was shining like it was the only light on Earth. It was my only light around my life full of darkness. I closed my eyes slowly and clasped both of my hands together.

"Please, save me from this kind of life!" I shouted as loud as I can. I felt myself surrounded by light.

The next thing I knew, I was flying away from them! I looked back at the moon and mouthed, "Thanks"

I landed on an alley at the city kilometers away from the orphanage. I walked away from the alley and wandered everywhere barefooted. Well, that's eventually, what I'm doing right now.

EXO's Living With A WolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara