Chapter 12: Awkward... :3

Soo Yeon's PoV

I woke a bit early since I was excited that Kyle will be studying with me ... and Hyun Jin, and the guyz ... Hope to turn out well ...

I went out my room and saw Baekhyun who just locked his room which is a bit weird ... He's actually silent today which is 100% strange because he never as in never make his mouth shut. That's why it's a bit weird... Just then I remembered what happened yesterday, the day that he confessed his feeling for me.

"Hi, Bacon!" I said which he ignored. Pfff...

"Why so quiet? I mean you're not that quiet yesterday or the day before..." I said...

"Oh come on! I know that you li-ove me, but please don't be quiet, I really don't like it, it makes me sad and out of the mood but mostly worried..." I said honestly.

He looked at me and continued to walk down the hallway. He's so weird and strange this days... I hate it when someone hides something from me... It makes me nervous and worried...

"Please tell it to me? What's with the long face? If you're not going to say it to me, I'll not let you go..." I said and pouted.

He looked at me and smiled a bit. He never believes me, he always think that I'm joking around. I hate it! No choice... it's his fault though...

I walked towards him and hugged him from the back. I gave him a tight hug so that he can't go away from me. I can sense that he was surprised.

"I told you I'm not a promise breaker... now tell me or I won't let you go..." I said firmly. I heard him sigh.

"Okay fine, I just want to ask you something but I don't know how I will ask you..." he said.

“Will you just tell me now…” I demanded.

“Will you be my date this homecoming?” he almost whispered. I gave him a tight squeeze and smiled at him.

“It’s fine by me…” I said and he almost jumped because of the happiness he felt.

“Thanks Soo Yeon!” he said and gave me a hug.

“Shall we go down now? We’re gonna be late for class… ” I said and he nodded.

----- Meanwhile at school… -----

Kyle’s PoV

I was walking down the hallway at my new school; it was actually lunch break so we can go all around the campus until the bell ring. Wait!? Is that Crescent?!

I ran towards her calling her “human name” which is Soo Yeon… She looked at me, smiled and waved. She really looks so cute… That’s why I liked her ever since we were still young…

“It’s too bad we’re not classmates at all but I like it here because you’re here…” I said and I saw her smile. Cute…

Then, a guy walked towards us, he’s actually a bit taller the me but I’m hotter than him because I’m a wolf…

“Oh! I almost forgot! Baekhyun, this is Kyle my best friend and Kyle, this is Baekhyun my almost boyfriend…” Crescent said.

It made me feel down, knowing that she has a boyfriend even though they are not yet together, I still felt jealous, it makes me sad knowing that you love somebody but that somebody only sees you as a friend… *friend zone*

“Do you wanna go to the canteen? My treat…” I asked her. She nodded and I could see that that Baekhyun guy is jealous…

 I think I have a chance to get her and make her fall in love with me... Sorry Crescent but you're mine and only mine...

We went to the canteen and as promised I treated her... While eating I could see that Baekhyun is giving me a death glare... as if he can win over a wolf like me...

After class, I went to their room and gave her a wolf hug… It’s not fair that bears have bear hug but wolves doesn’t have one, if you know what I’m actually talking about… :3

Soo Yeon's PoV

Baek and I went home quickly after class since he me to have a nice beauty sleep and I really don’t know why girls need it… It’s just the same as sleeping longer than usual and having oil and stuffs on your face which is actually weird since it might get you pimples and stuffs…

“Good night, Jagiya! “ he sang sweetly…

“Good night, too…” I replied and smiled at him sweetly…

I went directly to bed to get my “beauty sleep” since he wants me to be attentive, quick and brave and I really don’t know the connection of that one to beauty sleep…