Chapter 13: Bring The War Up...

Thanks for the 4K and sorry if it you so long to wait but anywayz, this is chapter 13...

Thanks for the votes and the messages I received from my followers, love yah all!

---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ---- 0 ----

Soo Yeon's PoV

It has been a week since Kyle returned to us. We still keep on bonding and stuffs and on the other side... Baekhyun keeps on saying everyone that the two of us is a couple even though it's still not official... and that's why I'm being bullied by every human girl in school.

"Hey! Eat your meat or else I'm going to eat that!" Hyun Jin said teasingly. I glared at her and she looked away like nothing happened.

"I told yah, no one can eat my food unless I told you so..." I said seriously.

Then, I ate my food as fast as I can and headed to the classroom immediately. I want to have a quiet life and stuff you know. I put my head down on the table and relaxed when...

"You know what, Soo Yeon's leaving with EXO..." a girl said.

"Huh?! Really? She must be lucky then... she's with them 24/7..." another girl said.

"And she can flirt with them anytime she wants like duh..." a gay said.

" She's such a dirty slut and a b**ch..." the first girl said.

I stood up and went to them with me full of anger and hatred.

"Do you think it's easy to live with 12 guyz and don't even know what they're thinking?" I shouted.

"Do you think it's that easy? I have to behave as much as possible so that they won't tease me or do some lame stuff... You don't even know me that well and yet you judge me like you're the most perfect person in the world... and damn! for your information I don't have a low IQ like you to flirt with them or seduce them like the way you think... you... *pointed at the first girl* I know what you do after classes, you go to bars and do your dirty works and you... *pointed to the second girl* you always say you're rich but actually you live near the dump site and lastly, you *pointed at the gay* you always flirt with the guys... they don't like you so go away... " I shouted back at them and left them with their mouths open...

I'm so tired of this shit... I never wanted to be like this...

Kyle's PoV

I was walking down the hallway when I sensed Bacon on the walking towards me from the opposite side. I was about to turn to the left to avoid contact but he grabbed my shoulders. I looked at him innocently but he was wearing a poker face.

"I need you to stay away from my girl. She doesn't need a best friend like you. She doesn't even like you so go away or else..." he paused.

"Or else what?" I asked.

"You'll regret why you transferred here..." he said.

Then he left me and continued to walk. After a while, I went to the school garden to inhale some fresh air... I do miss this... Then, I heared someone crying... Luna?!

I walked towards her and gave her a hug and she suddenly hug me back but tighter.

"Kyle, I-I I'm so tired. They kept on bullying me and they kept on bashing me." She said and hugged me tighter.

"But I love him Kyle... he's the reason I'm still here..." she said.

I felt my heart ached so much when I saw her crying and I kinda felt jealous because shw knows that if she continue this, she'll suffer but I know her since we were still a pup that if she loves someone, she'll continue fighting for that person.

"It's okay, I'm here and I promise I won't leave your side." I said.

"Thanks for being my best friend and don't tell anyone about this not even EXO or Hyun Jin..." she said as she pull herself away.

"Promise..." I said.

Yes, I'm just a best friend to her... I was always there for her, right from the start... but if you lobe someone you have to let them free and let them be happy... because that are what friends for...

And for that greasy Bacon, I'll eat you up in one gulp if you hurt her feelings ever again and I'm the one telling you, if you're brave enough...

I'll Bring The War Up...