Chapter 10 : Jealousy

Hi guyz! Sorry for not updating! I've been busy studying in a science high school so I'm really really sorry... Anywayz... This is chapter 10...

-------- 0 -------------- 0 --------------- 0 ----------------- 0 ---------------- 0 ----

The next day....

Soo Yeon's POV

I woke up really early even though it's Saturday... Why? I'm hanging out with Kyle. It's been a decade since I saw him...

I was about to leave the house when...

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked.

"Huh? umm... I'm going to hang out with Kyle..." I said.

"K Fine! But return here before dinner... okay?" Xiumin said.

"Yes oppa!" I replied and went out the house.

Baek's PoV

She went out the house and drove away using her car. I felt jealousy somewhere in my chest. I looked at Xiumin sadly.

"Why did you let her go?" I asked him. He looked at me seriously.

"She's not yours and she's not mine, we have to let her do whatever she wants to... You have to give her freedom. If you really love her..." Xiumin said and smiled at me.

"But... there's something with her friend..." I said.

"Who? Kyle... ??" he said as he drink his coffee.

"Yeah... it's like he's a bad influence to Soo Yeon. I don't know why but I just felt it..." I said.

"It's just jealousy Baek..." he said.

"Jealousy? Yeah... I think it's just jealousy...." I said and went to my room.

I was about to sleep when it flashed back to me...

"Is it just jealousy or something else..." I whispered to myself before I went into a deep sleep.