Chapter 27: Who's for who? (3)

Annyeong~ Author-nim here. So I've been updating a lot but short.

If you'll ask me 'Why? Are you possessed or some sort near it?'. My answer would be 'No'. So what's the reason?

It's been a year since I started this fanfic and thanks for supporting it until now. Especially Hannie~ Thanks @EunHaeniee99...

Anyway, Leggo~

~~~~0~~~~0~~~~0~~~~
Nova's PoV

I could feel Tao's nervousness as Luna walk in the room with Baekhyun (holding hands, of course).

I gently tap his shoulder that made him look at me. He's obviously nervous right now and I think he'll faint anytime.

"It's gonna be alright, oppa~ Everything's gonna be alright" I whispered and gave him a reassuring smile.

He just smiled back at me as if it was nothing but I know that deep inside it's clearly not okay.

Luna went in front and looked at us from left to right and she gulped nervously.

"Annyeong, Elites~ Annyeong EXO~" she started and smiled forcefully.

"So, I know it's going to be hard for EXO to understand but at least some of them already know what's happening right now and what's about to happen..." she trailed off.

I couldn't help but to stare at Tao, trying to read his expression. He looks calm but there is a hint of nervousness somewhere.

"So, as most of you know, I'm Lee Soo Yeon, an ordinary teenage girl who was accidentally hit by a van and now a friend of yours. Well the thing is, I'm not just an ordinary girl out there. The thing is, you didn't just met a human girl. You met a royal hybrid." she said.

Tao's eyes widened after hearing those words from Luna. I mean, who wouldn't be surprised after knowing that you've been living in a mansion with wolves.

I unconsciously held his hand and gave it a tight squeeze. He looked at me with his shocked expression but I just gave him a smile.

'I will never let you get lost and sad just like when we were still kids.' I thought which made me held to his hand tighter.

Luna continued to explain the things that happened until it went to the pairing stuffs that made me sad afterwards.

Thinking that Tao might be for someone else saddens me more. What if I'm not really for him and his not really for me? I loosened my grip onto his hands.

I looked away from him and set my eyes outside, staring blankly at the window.

"Anything wrong?" a sudden voice said. I automatically turned my heaf towards him.

"Huh? Ah- ani..." I said almost stuttering.

He gave me a look and continued to listen to Luna. I felt his tight grip around my hand. I don't know why but it calms me down and makes m

Sunmi's PoV

I looked at Chen-oppa as he listen attentively to Luna.

'This will be a long explanation for them of course.' I thought.

'Of course it will be...' Alix said.

'Unnie, stop ruining my thoughts, will you?' I glared at her and she just stuck her tongue out.

'Ohkay~' she said and looked away.

'Pfff... Immature unnie~' I thought again and found myself staring back at Jongdae~

'He is indeed handsome specially the cheek bones-' I was cut by someone.

'You think so? He looks like a Dinosaur to me~' Alix interrupted again.

'What the fudge is wrong with you?' I said throwing daggers at her. She just looked at me and devilishly smiled and stuck out her tongue.

'AAARRRGGGHHH~' I wanted to scream at her face but then, she's older than me ...

"Hey, what happened to you?" a soft angelic voice said and that made my heart jump out of my chest.

"Huh? Uh-um Eh- Na-Nothing ~" Ugh, why am I stuttering, again? UGH~ so complicated.

"You look so irritated? Is it because of me?" he said with that worried look.

Then, I remembered our small quarrel a while ago when he woke up. This guys is a mess. Alright!

"Uh. Nope. It has nothing to do with that thing." I said sheepishly. Good thing, he just nodded and went back to listening at what Luna was saying.

I sighed in relief. My gaze went back to Alix, she has that devilish grin in her face. I raised an eyebrow at her.

'At least he's worried about me. Not like you!' I thought and stuck out my tongue.

She gave me that 'What-the-heck?!' look and I gave her my 'I-don't give-a-fudge' look at continued throwing daggers at her. She sighed heavily and gave a 'I-give-up-on-you' look at that made me smirk.

Daeun's PoV

The seats were full already so I have no choice but to sit next to this damn gorgeous and sexy creature called Kai. Yes, I admit it! He's is effin' gorgeous!

"Stop staring. I might melt into a puddle." he said mimicking me. I scanned him from head to toe and my eyes landed to his eyes which were now looking at me.

"Why would I stare at this creature? It's a pain in my eyeballs! And would you stop mimicking me already!" I exclaimed in a matter-a-factly tone pointing my index finger at him.

"Oh come on, I can always sense that you're staring at me, like when I was sleeping, the time we were eating breakfast and now." he said and smirked sexily.

That made almost all of my blood (I think so) ran to my face making it as red as a tomato. Of all of the time I could blush hardcore, why now? Oh heavens, why?!

"You seem a bit lost in your thoughts. Thinking about me, eh?" the monkey beside me said.

"Oh, really? I would rather commit suicide than to think of that ugly face of yours. By the way, Shrek was calling, he told me to tell you that you should bring his face back!" I exclaimed and smiled.

"Oh, I didn't know you were texting your cousin, Shrek. I'm sorry! I was outdated by the news!" he said with that victory smile. I glared at him.

I've had enough and looked at him with my glowing eyes and made it a little darker.

He looked a bit terrified and I could see how hardly he gulped and shifted his eyes away from me. I smiled wickedly. It's so easy to fool someone especially when it's Kai. This would be sooo fun~

----- 0 ----- 0 ----- 0 ----- 0 ----- 0 ----- 0 ----- 0 ----- 0

Hi~ Sooooo sowwy for the very very super duper as in late update~ I'll try to update sooner :3 Keep calm and carry on~ <3