Chapter 4: Spending My First Weekend With EXO

Soo Yeon's POV

I woke up a bit early today. It's Sunday today... I took a bath and went to the kitchen to look for food. I can sense someone is cooking meat.... My fave.

"Oh, good morning Soo Yeon!" D.O. said.

"Good morning!" I said excitedly. I sat down by the table infront of him...

"Did you sleep well?" he asked giving me a plate of food.

"Yes, Can you go with me later? I'm going to buy some ingredients for my special baozi..." I asked him while eating.

"Okay... I'm clearing my schedule for you." he said smiling.

"It's not going to take a lot of your time. Anyway, your very good in cooking. It tastes great." I said finishing my food.

Then, we went out and went to the grocery. I took a push cart and went shopping.

"Which brand is better this or this?" I asked D.O.

"Maybe, that one. The other one doesn't taste great." he said.

We finished shopping for food and some spices. I went out to the LOVE POTION, a garden beside the mall. He told me to wait there for a while. I sat down on a bench and waited for him.

"Hey SY, I'm here!" D.O. called.

"What took you so long?" I asked him.

"Can you turn around?" he said.

"Okay..." I said and did what he want. He put a crescent necklace on my neck. It's beautiful.

"Thanks..." I said while looking at the necklace.

"It's for someone I like..." he said shyly. Wait... he likes me?

"Come on, it's already 12:00 pm. let's go home!" I said.

"Yeah..." he said. he took the groceries from me and we walked to the parking lot by the other side of the road.

We were walking by the park when girls started blocking the way. All of them wants the same thing as the others.

"Hey D.O., Can I have an autograph and a picture with you?" girls asked.

I  went to a bench and watched girls taking pictures of him. They're hugging him and doing a lot of crazy stuffs. I'm not jealous since I really don't like him that much. I like him as a best friend... I think?

"Come on, let's go home!" he shouted.

I walked towards him and went in the car. We directly went home. Everyone was looking at us when we went in the house.

"Where have you been Soo Yeon? I was looking for you a while ago." Hyun Jin asked.

"D.O. and I went to the grocery and bought some food, spices and others." I said.

"Okay and what's with that necklace. That's new..." Hyun Jin said.

"I gave it to her. Why? Is it bad?"D.O. replied.

"No... not at all." Sehun said.

I wentin the kitchen and made baozi. After a while, Xiumin went in the kitchen and took a baozi.

"I knew it! Baozi! My favorite." he said.

"You can eat if you want. I made them." I said while eating my special baozi.

"Thanks. It's delicious!" he said.

"Thanks!" I said and took the other baozis in the living room.

I went in my room. To my surprise Hyun Jin was in my room.  She was sitting on my study chair.

"What do you want Hyun Jin?" I said while taking a seat on my bed.

"I can sense somethiong happened... what did D.O. said?" Hyun Jin asked

"Fine... he told me that he likes me... So what?" I said.

"D.O. likes you but you like Baekhyun." she replied. I was shocked. How did she kew that I LIKE Baekhyun?

"How did you know I like Baek?" I asked her.

"I know how you act if you like someone." she giggled.

"Okay, fine. I have to sleep..." I said and pushed her out the room.

I went on my bed and covered my face with my pillow. I'm still a wolf and things might turn bad if they knew our secret. I growled in fear. I slept and hoped that my secret will remain as a secret till the end.