Chapter 24: Morning~

Hi Bacon Bits! Umm... so I just wanna inform you that I created a Facebook page for SiHyun_Bacon. Kindly, like it cuz I'll be announcing stuffs there... Leggo...

~~~ · ~~~ · ~~~ · ~~~ · ~~~ · ~~~ · ~~~ · ~~~

(A/N: EXO is actually wearing pajamas already for some reasons... Hehehe)

Xiumin's PoV

Chirping birds and the sunlight from the outside woke me up. I repositioned my sleeping position and continued to sleep.

I was bothered when I heard the door open but I didn't care, maybe it's just one of the boys byt then I heard something...

"Hmm, is he awake now?" I heard a girly voice.

Well, that's weird... I never let any girl in my room before.

"Omo! I think he's awake... Well, here's his breakfast..." she said. Then, I heard some utensils being put down.

Wait... is she talking to herself? Is she crazy...

I decided to wake up and sit up straight. The first thing I saw was a really beautiful girl. She has a long, straight, black hair with red highlights and has bangs covering her eyebrows. She also has a slim body. She was wearing a black slim top and a pair of black pants. What caught me the most was her blood red eyes.

"Who are you? Where am I? What happened?" I bombarded her questions.

She was just there frozen in place, looking at me wide-eyed, her lips slightly apart from each other.

"Yah, I'm asking you a question!" I shouted.

"Mianhae..." she mumbled and looked down.

"Wait- I remember that Soo Yeon is a wolf! Does that mean, you're a wolf, too? Are you gonna eat me?" I said and backed away from her going down from the bed.

"I'm not a wolf... I'm Go Alix, 19 yrs old... a vampire..." she said slowly.

My eyes widened like Kyungsoo's... Is she gonna suck my blood? Oh please don't, I'm too young to die...

"Hey, don't be a Drama Queen... I'm not going to suck your blood... but it might be my bloodthirst..." she said and licked her lips ang gave me a grin.

I can see her sharp fangs from here... She is a vampire! But how'd she know what I was thinking?

"I can read minds, it's my power..." she said and smiled mischievous.

"I need to go now..." I said and tried to excuse myself...

"If you can find your way out..." she said and sat on the sofa.

Luhan's PoV

I was awaken by the birds chirping outside the window. I decided to yawn but my eyes were still closed. Then, I felt something in my hand. I opened my eyes and saw a girl and our hands were intertwined with each other.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" I shouted and kicked her off my bed.

I decided to sit up straight and looked at her. She was on the floor sitting, her eyes were still closed and she was rubbing it with her right hand.

The girl was wearing a sleeveless dress that flows just above the knee. The upper part was baby blue with a large ribbon in front while the bottom part was white and made out of laces. She paired it with some kind of white shining pendant and blue wedges with a ribbon at the sides.

"You don't need to shout, Lulu..." she mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.

'Lulu'? As far as I can remember, when I was 5, a girl called me that. She told me she is my guardian angel. Wait, could it be?