Chapter 16: Shopping

Hehehe, thanks for the 7K.So this is Chapter 16. Enjoy it... Read, Comment, Vote, Follow and support...  Thanks again and Love yah...

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

Soo Yeon's PoV

I was awaken by Hyun Jin. She kept on shaking me and I got pissed so I stood up and got ready for school. I went down, not feeling really well. I'm thirsty, thirsty not for water. I don't know what but it's not water.

"Morning, Jagi~" Baek greeted me and smiled. I smiled back and went to the van.

I can feel Luke, hiding somewhere near. King Blood must have ordered him to follow me and kill me. King Blood together with his nasty vampire army. He's the ruler of the Black Kingdom.

"Hey, do you have a dress for prom? It's tomorrow night, right? " Hyun Jin asked. I shook my head.

"Goodie, let's go shopping after class... " she said and went to seat with Chanyeol.

"Jagi~ are you okay? " he asked and I nodded.

I shook my head when it happened again. I could see his blood. I looked away and soon, we're in school.

The day was great until Patricia and her evil minions came to insult me and Hyun Jin.

"You're not going out with Baby Baek nor with Yeolie oppa... " they said.

"Look at you, so ugly and filthy... " the gay said.

We walked away from them. I don't want to fight with someone right now. After class...

"You ready? " Hyun Jin asked and we headed to a clothing store. She picked a brown cocktail dress with small violet flowers.

"Is it cute? " she asked. I nodded in agreement.

"Now, we need to find yours... " she said.

My eyes were wide in shock of what I've seen.

"This one is perfect! " I exclaimed.

It's a white simple dress with lace that falls right above my knee. It has a blue belt attached and a silver moon in the middle.

"Woah, I wish I saw that first... " Hyun Jin exclaimed.

"Finders, Keepers..." I said and stuck out my tongue.

We bought the dresses and ate at a fast food restaurant. I ate a burger.

"I have a feeling that Luke is following us... " she said.

'I think he's near us. ' I said through telepathy. She nodded.

I took a bite out of my burger and her eyes widened. I gave her a 'why' look.

' Y-you're fangs, they're not for wolves... " she sent.

"What do you mean? " I asked.

' They're for vampires ' she sent back.

I stood up and headed home, leaving her there. I snabbed Exo and went directly into my room.

I-i can't be a vampire. That's to impossible. I'm Princess Luna Crescent. The princess of the Red Kingdom. Maybe, it's blood that I need. Maybe that's the reason why I'm always thirsty.

I sobbed as I  thought about this things. I heard a laugh at the window. I turned and saw a shadow running away.

"LUKE!!! " I thought.

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

Hi, did you like it? Comment below about your thoughts and stuffs... Don't forget to vote...  Love yah, stay strong...  <3