Chapter 15: Clues 2

So sorry for the late update, been busy for the past few days because of the Christmas Party... But anywayz, here's Chapter 15...

Continue reading, voting, following and sharing...

--- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 ---

Lay's PoV

I was hanging out with Chen in the living room when the two of us got bored.

"I'm bored, let's do something fun... " I said.

Suddenly, Soo Yeon passed by us and waved, she went inside her room. Chen looked at me and smiled.

"I have a nice plan... " he said.

"Don't tell me, you're gonna prank her. She found all my traps here in the mansion..." I said.

"Because you're not good in hiding... " he said while laughing.

"Are you with me? Or not? " he said. I nodded in agreement.

But it's still weird that Soo Yeon and Hyun Jin never fall in my traps nor my pranks. It's like they have super senses. Like dogs maybe...

We headed inside Chen's room to make a plan. We decided to use a string to make Soo Yeon trip down the stairs and we heared that she'll go down to have launch so we'll going to put a bucket of water on top of the door so she'll get wet and add a roller blade so she'll fall on the floor.

"Done...  We're all set so let's just wait for her... " he chuckled.

"This one is impossible to pass..." he said.

"Only an animal with sharp senses like a dog or a cat can pass this one... " he said and I just nodded.

Soo Yeon's PoV

I was hanging out with Baekhyun outside at the garden when Kai approached us. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt as usual.

My eyes widened in my surprise. I looked at him and saw something new.

I could see his veins. His heart beating and I could see the blood flowing in his veins and nerves. I shook my head and it disappeared. I looked at Baekhyun and saw him looking at me.

"Are you okay? " he asked.

"Yeah, I need to take a rest for a while... " I said and went inside to see Lay and Chen. I passed by them and waved. I went directly inside my room. I heard them planning to prank me. I don't have the mood to fall down the stairs and getting wet inside the kitchen so I layed down on my bed.

Why did I saw blood, that's weird. My mom (the wolf queen | the queen of the Red Kingdom ) never told me anything about this. Maybe, I'm just getting new powers. Being a princess of the whole wolf pack means I'm superior, I can develop powers.

I went outside my room and sensed that Chen and Lay are hiding under the stairs. I went downstairs not tripping any strings. I went to the kitchen, dodging the bucket and avoiding the roller blade. I heard them gasped in amazement.

I took a glass and filled it with water. I took a sip and Chen and Lay revealed themselves, eyes wide like D.O. and mouths a bit open.

"How did you pass our traps?" Lay asked.

" Cuz it's obvious... " I said.

"No, they're not... " Chen said.

"Prove it..." I said.

" Ouch!" I heard Kris exclaimed.

I accidentally released the glass and it fell. Kris heard it and rushed towards us. I suddenly smelled something new.

I looked at Kris and saw a scar on his arm. I suddenly had the temptation to bite him. I shook my head and excused myself. I was about to went to my room when I bumped into Hyun Jin.

"Hey, are you okay? " she asked. I told her to talk about it in her room.

We headed there and she confronted me. I ended up telling her everything.

" I never heard of a wolf seeing the blood of others. I don't have any idea... " she said. I sighed in disapointment. I went inside my room and tried my best to sleep.

Luhan's PoV

I can't believe that the members except for Bacon and Chanyeolie and me are suspecting the girls to be monsters. It's just so impossible.

"She can find things easily. She even found out that there was a cat inside my bag..." Tao said as he glare at Chen who was laughing.

They continued to talk about it and soon, we went to our rooms and slept.