Chapter 7: Sweet Moments

SooYeon's POV

I woke early because we have to go to school. I got ready for school and went down to have my breakfast.

I saw Hyun Jin eating with Yeollie at  the living room. She waved at me and I just smiled as a response to her. I went to the kitchen to prepare my own breakfast. I opened the door and I was in a complete shock...

Baekhyun!

He was eating a sandwich. He looked at me and derped like Chanyeol which honestly didn't look good.

"Oh, Good morning SooYeon!" he said after he drank his juice.

"What's good about the morning?" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Nothing really, I think so, but everytime I see you I remember what happened last night." he said teasingly.

I was about to open the door when he said that and I quickly closed it and it made him scream because of the sudden loud sound.

"Why? Scared of loud noises?" I said and went to school.

After class, I headed to the locker room to find a sandwich like the one that Baek was eating a while ago. It comes with a card so I read it.

' Sorry that I made you mad/ angry a while ago. I just can't forget what happened last night... Sorry. Please, forgive me! :('

It made me smile and stated eating it because I'm really hungry and I can't think if I'm hungry.

I went to  the canteen and saw EXO there eating with Hyun Jin.

I saw Kai flirting with another girl. Let me guess, he's going to take her home and do some miracles with her.

Nah! He may look like a playboy but he's actually a gentleman.

I walked towards them and sat beside Hyun Jin, who was holding hands with Yeol - Wait! What?!

Baekhyun sat infront of me, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Will you forgive me?" he whispered and made his cute puppy eyes.

"And why will I do that?" I asked him, glaring intensely.

"Because I'm cute." he said smirking.

"No." I said seriously.

"Because I'm handsome?" he said.

"No." I said.

He paused for a while and kept quiet. He smiled at me.

"Because I'll do anything for you to forgive me." he said.

"Ummm. You mean it?" I asked.

"Nae! Now, will you forgive me?" he said begging.

"Okay. I think I'll forgive you." I said slowly.

He smiled and held my hand. I just smiled at him. He's really cute and I don't know how he does that.

We went back to class and he sat beside me. After class, I fixed my stuffs and he tapped my back.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Let me carry your bags." he said smiling at me.

"It's okay." I replied.

Then, he quickly grabbed my bag from me.

"Hey! I told you I'm fine!" I said.

"I don't  want to see you like this. " he said.

"What do you mean 'like this '?" I asked.

He didn't  answer me. Instead, he ran home with it.

This guy,  thanks to God, he's cute.

I quickly ran after him but not as fast as a wolf can.They might get suspicious.