Chapter 25: Who's for who? (1)

So sorry for not updating that much. Well, I was distracted by the news about EXO... So sowwy~ Please, forgive me...

Thanks for the 33k by the way. Next stop, 35k reads... Let's Celebrate!!! *opens the wine*

This chapter only has 3 PoV and I'll post the others soon.

~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~

Ami's PoV

I was eating beside the counter with Kyungsoo beside me, when Eunmee entered the room with a guy with a rainbow-colored hair.

" Well, here's the late comers " I said in a joking manner.

"I tried waking him up but he kept on pushing me away" Eunmee protested. She then dragged the guy to the kitchen to eat.

I just giggled at their actions and went back to eating. While eating, Kyungsoo accidentally pushed his glass of juice and because of my super senses, I quickly caught it with one hand before it fell on the floor. I placed it on top of the counter and looked at Kyungsoo.

"Yah Kyungsoo oppa, be careful next time or else something worst might happen..." I warned. He looked so shocked.

I got our empty plates and went inside the kitchen and washed our plates at the sink. After a while, I also sensed that he went in the kitchen.

I turned around and looked at him. He just went nearer.

"Let me help you if it's okay with you..." he said.

" It's fine with me." I said and smiled.

I was the one washing the dishes and he was the one drying it. I sat down on top of the kitchen counter and watched him finish.

"I just hope you're my partner..." I mumbled under my breath looking down at my feet.

"Huh? What did you say?" he asked in a soft way.

"Huh? Uhh-ummm... it's nothing." I stuttered because the moment I looked at him, his face was just inches apart from mine.

"Ohh~ okay!" he said and smiled. He walked away and I got down from the counter following him back into the living room.

Everybody was sitting either on the couch or at the floor. I headed beside my twin sister, Aerin who was sitting on the couch.

"Morning~" she greeted. I just smiled in return.

Luna went in front of us and looked from left to right. What on earth is she thinking right now?

Aerin's PoV

I have a strong feeling that Luna will announce the crazy stuff right now but I hope it's not going to be that hard for them to accept the truth.

I could sense my younger sister, Ami, shaking as she wait for Luna's announcement.

(A/N: ' ' means conversation through telepathy)

'You okay?' I asked as I held her hand.

'Huh? I mean- yeah, yeah I'm fine' she said. I just frowned at her.

I suddenly felt that someone is staring at me. I looked around the room and saw that Suho guy, sitting on the beanie couch in front, staring at me.

He quickly averted his gaze when I saw him looking- wait, staring at me. But he still looked at me.

I gave him a why-the-heck-are-you-staring look. He just smiled awkwardly and shook his head and turned away.

I examined his beautiful face. He has that perfect milk skin, captivating eyes, perfect nose and that pinkish lips.

It's a good choice that we turned them into gods. It looks perfect!

Thinking about him made me bite my lower lip.

Ami, you should stop this thing! You're getting addicted to him! My conscience scolded me.

And so what? He's so beautiful!

I know right? WAIT- WHUT THE HECK DID I JUST SAY...

I told you so, my consience. He's to beautiful to resist!

I looked around, everyone is in an awkward silence. I mean, the guys must still be traumatized, right?

If we were free that time, we could have fight for Luna. It's our duty to protect the royals yet Luna doesn't act like a royal.

It feels so frustrating for me.

Jin's PoV

So, Yeolie is still in the process of what's happening right now and she's looking at the girls.

We were sitting down on love seat beside the beanie couch which is occupied by Suho oppa.

I held his hand and felt that he was shaking.

"Why are you shaking like you're about to die soon?" I whispered into his ear.

"HUH?! Just nervous..." he said tightening his grip around my hand.

"About what? I asked.

"I mean, what if I'm not your partner, what am I going to do? " he asked looking into my eyes.

"You're the only one that I love so please, I just hope... You're mine, forever mine~" he added.

I smiled at him a bit and hugged him tight.

"Don't worry. Love always finds a way..." I whispered into his ear.

I pulled away from him and saw that he has some tears flowing from his eyes. I gently cupped his cheeks with both of my hands and wiped his tears with my thumb.

"I'll always love my Yeolie~" I said and gave him a peck on his lips. Giving him a hug after that.

~~~~~
Hi! So, I was sick for days and now I'm healed! *Le Celebrates*

Thanks for the support every Bacon Bit around the world!