Chapter 17: Prom

Hello everyone, miss me? I wish you did... So what do you think of the story? Is it good or bad? Comment below and I'll try to do my best for all of you...

This Chapter is dedicated to;

@EunHaeniee99

@Lolli-kpop

@andrea0123456

@GwenManaguit

@ParkChanti

Read, Vote, Comment and Follow...  Peace...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's PoV

Soo Yeon was trying her best to avoid the guys and Hyun Jin. She's afraid that the guys might know her secret.

But little did she not know that there was a war in the between the two kingdoms, Red and Black...

Queen Clawsia's PoV

I looked outside my window and saw the soldiers preparing for battle.

I will not let King Blood get my daughter away from me. I wish I did the right decision. The decision to send Princess Luna to the human world but soon I'll get her back to me... I sighed.

"My queen, the soldiers are ready for war in case the vampires attack. They're taking a shift at the tower... " my butler said.

"Thank you for the news, Mark... You may now leave and please take a rest " I said and he quickly left.

I sighed heavily. I did love you but... I can't be hard-headed to my mother. I'm so sorry if I took her away from you.

King Blood's PoV

I looked at my court and saw them preparing. I sighed and went to my room. I locked myself to prevent Luke from disturbing me. I sat next to the window and looked at the flag of the Red Kingdom. It's red with a black paw print with some scratches.

It should have been like this. I hate the fact that you didn't fight for yourself and now you're just a silly puppet of your mother. You took her away from me that I never, not even once saw her. But it's to late, I will get her tonight...  I whispered to myself before looking down at my watch.

"I will get you soon, my princess... " I said and left my room.

Soo Yeon's PoV

I was looking at the magical forest around the mansion through my window.

I miss my mom and grandma. It's been a long time since I saw them. But I wish I met my dad once. Even once and I'll be happy...

I stood up and prepared myself for the big event, PROM!!! I took a quick shower and wore my bathrobe. I gently curled my hair but the loose curl style and left it hanging on my shoulders. I wore light makeup and wore my dress. I wore my silver sandals and wore the necklace that D.O. gave me. I got my royal blue purse to match my outfit.

"Is this really me??? " I asked myself as I stare at the mirror.

"Hey, Soo Yeon are you ready? " Hyun Jin said as she barge in my room.

"OH MY WOLF... Is that really you? " she asked as she stare at me.

"What do you think? " I asked. Her jaw literally dropped. I giggled at her reaction but she closed it immediately.

" You're amazingly stunning... " she stated.

" You're beautiful, too. Yeolie will definitely fall for you... I hope you'll kiss later..." I teased.