Chapter 1: The Accident

Soo Yeon's POV

I was studying in my room alone. It's been a year since I came here in this human world. I look at the clock hanging above my study table.

"Oh no!" I mumbled to myself.

It's already 11:59 pm! Soon enough, I'll transform into my human-wolf form.

Yes! Ladies and gentlemen. I am truly a wolf, a royal wolf to be exact.

Ding...Ding...Ding...Ding... the clock rang.

Uh-oh, It's already 12:00 am and even worse, it's full moon. The moon caught my eyes. My white tail appeared and I can't seem to control myself anymore. I'm going to be wild and fierce like any wild animal in the forest.

I jumped from the terrace of my room and good thing, my house is near the forest. I ran as fast as I can, feeling the freedom.

I paused as I try to return to my original form but the moon was not letting me to do so. I groaned as I realize that doing this won't effect.

Suddenly, I heard a van going in my way. I tried to run as fast as I can. But too late...

CCCCRRRRAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHH

I was hit by the white van. I felt in pain, my body hurts and I can't move. I can't seem to move any of my muscles. Then, everything became a blur, before everything turned black.

Baek's POV

EXO and I were about to go home after we went to an exclusive party. Our house is actually near to the forest so we had to use the shortcut. We went directly through the forest.

Then, we saw a girl in a white dress just in front of the van. I tried to stop the car but it didn't do anything. It continued to move. She tried to go away but it was to late.

CCCCRRRRAAAAAASSSSSHHHH

We actually hitted her! We went down to see if she's still alive. We looked carefully at her.

"Hyung, do you think she's still alive??" Tao asked scared.

"Let's see..." I told them.

"She's breathing come on... Let's bring her in the Hospital." Suho said.

Xiumin lifted her and brought her to the car. I immediately drove us to the nearest hospital.

"Do you think she's gonna be okay??" Sehun said in fear.

"I hope so... " Lu Han answered.

"We're here..." I shouted.

We brought her to the emergency room immediately and the doctors got her and we waited to see if she's okay. After a while, the doctor went out.

"She's fine... actually, you can bring her home after she wakes up. She's still asleep." the doctor said.

"Actually, I'm amazed. She heals herself..." he added then left.

"Is it even posible... A person heals herself??" Chen asked.

"I don't know... It's my first time to hear a person healing herself asleep, it's impossible for short," I answered.

We went in her room and waited for her to wake up. We looked at her. She's beautiful and cute. She looks innocent but stunning in a way. She's a charming angel sent from above. We sat at the couch infront of of the bed where she sleeps. We waited for her to sleep.