Special Chapter: [ Seal Edition ] Part 1

Annyeong! Wahahaha! Author-nim is back!

A special chapter for my comebavk stage! 😘

~~~ • ~~~ • ~~~ • ~~~ 

Alix and Xiumin - Coffee Kiss

Xiumin's PoV

I woke up early and sat still on the bed. I yawned and looked at this girl beside me, her arms around my torso. I stroked her hair and she snuggled closer to me, mumbling words that I can't understand.

I removed her arms around me and stood up, placing a pillow as my replacement. She hugged the pillow instead, burying her face to it.

I went to the kitchen and prepared some coffee before sitting on the chair beside the kitchen counter.

I suddenly remembered the reminder of Celestia-sunbae to us yesterday.

' A seal, huh...' I thought as I tightened my grip around my mug, starring at the coffee.

I suddenly remembered Alix's blood red kissable lips. I remembered how she would smile mischievously everytime I get pissed off and how she would lick her lips everytime she sees my bare neck.

' Why am I thinking about her anyway? ' I mumbled before shaking my head sideways trying to erase the thought.

' But I do want to kiss those lips. I wonder how she would act? ' I chuckled.

'But I know that I'm not that brave to do it, I do love her already but I don't think she feels the same for me '

I sighed, glanced at our shared bed room before taking a sip of my coffee. I'm hopeless, I don't think we'll ever seal this relationship.

Alix's PoV

I woke up without Xiumin beside me, instead I saw a pillow. I stretched my back before leaving the room and making my way to the kitchen.

There I saw him, his back facing me. From what my nose can smell, he must be drinking my favorite coffee.

I was about to creep to him when I heard him sigh. My heart ached from his heavy sigh.

I walked towards him without him knowing and wrapped my arms around his torso, resting my chin on his shoulder, leaning in so I could see his face.

"What's wrong, my Baozi?" I asked.

His body suddenly stiffened and his face showed complete shock, I managed to see a glimpsed of a blush on his chubby cheeks.

" A-ani! " he stuttered looking away which made me pout.

I walked to the other side of the counter and sat on the chair so that I'm facing him.

"Don't try to hide anything from me, I'm still your partner whatever you do. " I said. I heard him sigh.

'Whether you like it or not... I know you don't like it though " I thought. The thought felt like a knife stabbing my poor heart who always got hurt.

I tried reading his mind but all his thoughts were on the loose. I just frowned in defeat.

'I can't reach him and his thoughts. For the first time, I felt like we're disconnected ' I thought looking at him.

Then my eyes travelled down and saw a mug of coffee in his hands.

"Can I have? " I asked him and he just looked at me and handed the mug. He's totally weird today.

I took the mug and started rotating it sideways, looking at the coffee as it flowed inside the mug.