Chapter 22: Poison

Annyeong!! I know you, yourself are excited this chapter and I think I'm not doing this well enough... but yeah, this is Chapter 22...

~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~ · ~~~~

Luna's PoV

I entered the Institute with Baekhyun, who is still asleep. As soon as the guards saw me, they quickly opened the gates for us.

If you'll ask us, Where the Institute is, well, it is located somewhere near the mansion. Oh, wait, scratch that. It's deep in the woods and if you'll try traveling without a car and not a mythical creature like us, you'll end up eating by the shadow nightmares.

I quickly went inside and ordered the maids to fix 12 master bed rooms for us. After waiting for a minute, I went upstairs and lay Baekhyun on a bed in one of the rooms.

My eyes started to water again as I stare at the sleeping Baekhyun. It really hurts me seeing him like that. I miss his soft touch, his 4D smile, his jokes. I just really miss him.

"I'll be right back, Jagi..." I said and kissed his forehead before going down.

Eunmee's PoV

So, I was tasked by Luna unnie to bring this normie to one of the rooms upstairs.

I gently went out of the car. I was actually hesitating to touch him but I really don't have any choice...

I gently grabbed his left arm and wrapped it around my shoulder. I sighed.

"Good thing I'm a Wolf or else I'll be having back aches later..." I mumbled to myself.

I went in the Institute and saw Luna unnie at the lobby, sitting on the sofa. She pointed upstairs and signalled me to put this guy to room 12.

I went upstairs using my wolf speed. No offense but I hate stairs that much. I mean, who loves stairs? Kung Fu Panda even said that it's his worst enemy.

I went in and laid him gently down on the bed. As soon as he's already on the bed, I stretched my back.

"Ouch!" I mumbled. He really is heavy. If you're asking me why I'm like this. Unlike the other wolves, I still don't have my power.

After stretching my arms, back and neck, I already went downstairs, running. I told you, I have a phobia to all kinds of normies.

Alix's PoV

I actually faced palmed when Luna told me to bring this Baozi upstairs to room 1.

The good thing, it's room 1 which means it's near the stairs. The bad thing, I have to go upstairs. I hate stairs as much as anyone does. And, I'm already being attack by my bloodthirst and any second, I might this innocent guy.

Of course, I can never complain to Luna even though I'm a lot more older than her. She's only developing her powers and I can sense that something is wrong with her. But let's skip that for a while, shall we?

We were in his room already and I finally lay him down on the bed. I was still biting my lower lip until it started to bleed. I have no choice but to drink my own blood cuz I might bite him.

His blood is really something though. It really smells so... Tasty and I might say this once and I think he has the most tempting blood I've ever smelled.

I already exited the room and went down stairs to stop my bloodthirst.

Daeun's PoV

I can't believe Luna ordered me to bring this toasted guy upstairs. I do not like stairs the most.