Chapter 19: The Attack

I'm sorry that I have to update this story so late... Because we had 2 stage plays in a row. That's why after class, I have to go to my classmate's house... Sorry! <3

~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~ 0 ~~~~

Baekhyun's PoV

It's been an hour since the boys and I are getting in a fight with this Kyle guy. What on Earth is wrong with him and he won't let us out in this freaking gym?

"You know guys, I'm so sorry but I really can't do anything about this. She'll be darn mad at me if I let you out." he said and walked away.

Soo Yeon's PoV

So it's been more than an hour since the attack began and I am so tired already. Well, something unexpected happened a while ago.

Flashback...

We were still gathering up when the Demons attacked us and we were caught off-guard. Well me being a weapon-summoner makes it easy for me to fight since I could  just kill them with the holy sword but they are so darn many and it annoys me.

Most of the angels are injured and are being healed by Hyun Jin since she is a healer/guardian making her like my personal guard I suppose. That's when a hand grabbed me from my back and the guy was an alpha demon that makes him emit dark smoke that makes you paralyzed for 2 days.

I was about to be unconcious when he groaned in pain and bursted into flames and soon disappeared. I looked at my back and discovered that another guy killed him. That guy looked at me and I saw...

"Luke?! What the hell are you doing here? You were supposed to kill us but why the hell did you save me?" I shouted.

"You'll know it soon but for today we will help you against those stupid demons that wants the werewolves down..." he said and more vampires appeared.

It turned out 3 kingdoms versus the most powerful kingdom and we started to kill those freaking demons.

End of Flashback... 

I summoned a bow and arrow and started to kill the dark dragons above. They are so darn annoying. What's with them and they started to kill the other kingdoms?

I summoned two kanatas and held one in each hand. I slayed as much demons I can but it seems so endless.

"I just can't afford to loose the boys, our kingdoms, my family and my friends..." I said and started to loose control killing every demon in my path. I closed my eyes and when I opened it. It was colored blue and was glowing signalling that I already loosed my control. My tail and ears popped up and my fangs grew longer than usual.

"I shall end this war. We shall end this war!" I said and ran into the crowd knocking down all the demons. I looked everywhere and spotted the general, there were only a few of them.

I ran into the general and knocked him down since he was riding a demon horse. I pinned him into the ground and summoned the sharpest sword and placed the tip over his chest. He looked at me in surprised.

"Please, spare me!" he said but I didn't listen. After everything the demons did to the other kingdoms, he'll say spare him? How could he?!

I lifted the sword and was about to kill him when a familiar voice said...

"Jagiya?!..."