Dealing with Melon part one

Legoshi's POV

Me and Louis are rested together....cuddling next to each other in the office of the warehouse that's also the safehouse....

I wrap my arms around his waist and I rest my head on the pillow looking at the back of his head....I smile and I move forward and kiss the back of his head And I could hear him chuckle....

He then turns over and he places hands on both of my cheeks and he smiles and whispers "your so beautiful....."

I blush and I smile even more and i whisper "your beautiful too...."

We both layed there....looking at each other......we looked into our eyes and I use a hand and I caress his cheek and he closes his eyes and moves his head into my hand...blushing.....

Then he stops and rests his head on my hand....

He opens his eyes and he whispers as he grabs something...."Legoshi.....I want you to have this...."

He grabs out a necklace....a silver necklace with a pendant.....he opens it and he shows me it...

I look at the photo And I realise.....it's a picture of me and him....that time we were at the Australia Campus trip.....

The picture was taken by Jack and me and Louis in the picture next to each other and Louis held up a peace sign.....this was a week before the Dance......

He looks at me and whispers "I got this made after that trip.....And I printed the photo for it......before the dance....even after...I kept it with me...despite that......I kept it as....a thing to remember my love for you.....because I thought I would never ever fall in love with you again.....but today proved that wrong right?"

I look at him blushing and suprised that he made a cute necklace.....and I smile at his last words And I whisper "this is so sweet of you....oh my~"

He smiles sweetly and I then whisper "but why should I keep it?"

He then looks.....uncertain...he then whispers "incase....incase if I don't make it.....tomorrow we'll be going after Melon and there's only us and Agata.... we'll be outnumbered.....it's incase if I die......the same will be if i don't make it from my other predicament...."

I then place my other hand and I place it on his other cheek and I whisper "you will not....I won't let that happen.....I will not let Melon kill you or that stupid curse you have.....I will prevent that.....I will protect you......just as I protected Haru......you are my love now and I don't want to lose that...."

I then move forward and I let go of his cheeks and I place my head on his shoulder and i hug him soflty and I whisper "if you have to kill.....kill......if you have to run.....run......just know....I'll help get us through this......I love you Louis Senpai...."

I hug him more tightly and I kiss his neck soflty And I hear him whisper "I'll keep you safe too......your so precious and your such a sweetheart....oh I love you Legoshi....."

He hugs me back and he kisses my ear and he hugs me soflty.....he then moves his head away and looks me in my eyes and he has these droopy love eyes....well....I'm droopy too since we are tired....he then whispers....

"I wish I can kiss you on those cute wolf lips....." He then uses a hand and places it Infront of my mouth and he kiss his own hand.....I kinda just let him kiss his own hand....but that's silly....so I kiss his hand too......

After three seconds we stop and he moves his hand away and I blush and I close my eyes and whisper...."we should sleep...."

He whispers as he holds my hand "yeah..... goodnight"

I then whisper back "goodnight"

Then slowly and surely......we began sleeping.....

Being this close to him.....makes my heart so warm...it's beautiful.....I hope we can have more moments like this.....

...

...

...

Louis's POV

After turning out Legoshi was with Haru.... I was in the Drama club...at night.

I was alone in drama club, I had drunk 5 bottles and I stood on the stage and I grabbed a mic......it was off but I didn't care....

I then readied it and began singing a script I made up in my alone time....

"🎵 I didn't think it was true I was hangin' with you and then I realized
I didn't think it was true, I was surprised When I found out I've fallen for you
I didn't wanna believe my feelings for you
I didn't wanna believe that I could lose you
If I told you just how I felt
But I can't help it
I'm falling for you
And I can't quit it
'Cause I'm stuck on you
And it might be pathetic and you might be skeptical
But I just want to be with you
Please tell me, boy
Can you get a clue?
Or come through 'cause I just want to be with you
I'm scared
Of telling you how I feel
Maybe it's better if I just try to conceal the truth
For me and, for you
But I'm still stuck on you, ooh, ooh
I, I'm still falling for you
For you" (lyrics are from the song Falling for you by Peachy and MxMtoon)

I then felt so dumb singing my script and I grab another bottle and drank it and continued to feel so....so sad.....I then cried for a bit and I packed everything away and dumped all the bottles and left.....
...

...

...
To be continued.......