The conference

Me and Legoshi were in a rented limo that I purchased and I got Agata to drive and on the other seats are By Free and Sabu....

As we drove....I relax for a bit and I kinda lean on Legoshi a bit.....

Free notices and says "hey boss...you seem....really close with him...."

I look at free and nod "yeah I am....so what?"

He looks away as he blushes and says "I think you two look great together.....in my opinion....I don't really say that to most people who are in relationships"

Legoshi then says "well I'm technically not gay....well...I guess I'm not straight either...."

Free then says "your bi then....that means you like both worlds....to be honest....I'm like...kinda curious time to time....it can be lonely everyday you know...."

Sabu looks over at Free and says "so your bi?"

He nods and says "I might...what might prompt you to ask?"

He blushes and smiles at Free "no no...I think it's okay....besides.....your a good person...you helped me and spent everyday in that hospital for me....it's sweet...."

Free smiles back and says "I wouldn't want you to be unsafe...."

Sabu blushes even more and sighs and says "well I should at least give ya something for saving me back then...."

Sabu leans over lowering his bandana and places a kiss on Free's cheek and quickly goes back into his seat pulling his bandana up again....

Free smiles and blushes profusely and says "did you just kiss my cheek?"

"Don't talk about it....otherwise...." Sabu says chuckling in a embarrassed manner....

Free turns to him and says "otherwise?"

Sabu smiles and says "well....after...we could hang out a bit....together....at the karaoke club...and....spend the night watching movies....but only if you don't talk about it a lot"

Free then widens his eyes and replies "doing mid life crisis stuff?"

Sabu then replies "hey! don't play on my insecurities Like that...I'm only 43....."

Free then chuckles and says "relax....I'm only joking...besides...that sounds nice...I would love to"

Then after a long pause Free smiles and chuckles again and says "wow Sabu...for being older than me...you sure act like a sweet shy guy at times...like that mask bandana you keep wearing....I would love to see your face more often..."

Sabu blushes and tugs a bit in his bandana "you sure are more advancing than me with all your flirts.....despite being 30 and younger than me....your good at it...."

I smile at this and it kinda intrigued me about these two....after being close friends...I guess they are going to be more....

I'm kinda disappointed though....they have it so much easier than me and Legoshi because they both are lions....

Me and Legoshi have to spend the extra mile to even cuddle....

Agata then smiles and says "well....since you guys brought up relationships....I actually have broken up with a gal recently.....she...dumped me......but hey...I'm willing to expand my horizons....I kinda do want to try to see if I can find a lovely herbivore guy or gal.....like....I find guys...attractive too....so I know how you must feel Legoshi....and I can't imagine how hard it is to...try your absolute best to be with the boss...herbivore and carnivore relationships like yours....are very hard....and I can't imagine it....I remember a guy who was a herbivore tried to date this tiger girl.... unfortunately....it ended up really badly and after she got triggered by her instinct...he lost a leg and a arm....so finding a herbivore guy might be a bit difficult...but hey....you guys are working somehow....I have hope...besides...."