Troubles and Findings

Louis's POV

I drove out to the harbour and I ditch the motorbike far away from the warehouse.....I walk to the warehouse door and I do the secret knock......Agata opens the door and he asks "what's going on?"

I sigh and say "everything....has gone to shit..... we've been betrayed...."

He widens his eyes and clenches his fist......"Melon......Fuck!...." He then grabs a soda bottle and throws it at a pier pillar breaking it....

I then place a hand on his shoulder and say "the members who supported were imprisoned......we are on our own....."

We go in and I see that Free and Sabu were reassembling Assault rifles, pistols and Shotguns...

And on the Radio was a report "This is NJNN here reporting.....we all over Japan is very happy to be having the 4th Beastar candidate selection ceremony come to Japan, the three other Beastars have given their reception over online and have been anticipating this since their selections in their retrospective countries"

I then walk up to them and I say "Free...Sabu......we have a problem...."

Free looks up as he assembled a .50 calibre Anti Material rifle...."what?" Sabu holds a pistol and asks "what happened?"

I then say with concern "Melon has taken over the Shishigumi.....he has imprisoned everyone who was supporting me.....and worst....he is ordering the traitors to come find us.....and they'll....probably kill us...."

Free looks at me and laughs....."hahaha....what?!......Melon?.....the hacker?!...that's stupid.....he is no where at all competent.... hahahahahahaha"

Then I look at him dead in the eye and Begins to laugh uneasily "hahaha...h....ha?.......serious?.....oh.....that's Bad then...."

I then face palm and say "yes.....we are considered....fucked...."

He then holds the rifle and chuckles nervously. "I'm sorry Boss....."

I then turn to Agata and I say "we need to think how we're going to deal with this.....together....right now.....I've got to make a phone call...."

...

...

...

Legoshi's POV

I drove back into the city from the countryside and I enter the commercial district of the city......I drove around thinking what to do first.......I know I should get Yana's help with The map.....this is so difficult.....

Then I get a call.....

I pick up my phone and see it's Goshin and answer "hello Goshin....."

"Legoshi....I....I got bad news....."

"What?......"

"I sent Yama to get fast food but.......he's in the hospital ......."

I raise a eyebrow and ask "what?.......what happened?"

"He.....he's in a coma.....he....he was found.......laying in a alleyway...... noone heard any gunshots and they found a puncture point on his neck.....so....it took a hour to find him....I went to the hospital and I became his guardian while in the hospital......he won't wake up anytime soon.....they say what caused his coma was a Chem that was injected.......a illegal one....usually used by the black market to kidnap prey........bastards......whoever did it bought the Chem....or the kid fucked up and made very powerful enemies...."

I...I'm shocked......I was speechless.....Yama........he...he won't be Able to help....this makes things difficult "Goshin....this makes everything harder....I had found something and I was going to get him to help....but now I have to figure it out......whoever did this.....was probably the one that killed Haru....."