Dealing with Melon Part two

Louis's POV

I began slowly waking up and I sighed relieved and dissapointed....no visions this time...

I sat up but then I felt a arm around my waist and I hear Legoshi whisper to me "Louis....."

I felt Legoshi holds me tightly and he struggles in his half sleep.....

Legoshi's POV

I could hear them whisper.....I could feel my claws begin to tense up and my ears twitch......

I then wake myself Up and I slowly open my eyes....I look up at Louis and he smiles at me with a concerned look

"Are you okay Love?" He asks....

I nod and I sit up and I feel myself a bit tense and stressed...what a horrible way to wake up....

Louis then places a hand on my cheek and tilts his head...."come here...." He then opens his arms up inviting me to hug him...

I accept it and I hug him back placing my arms around his shoulders....I lay my head on his shoulder and I say "I had....had a bad dream...."

"Mind telling me?" He asks nicely....

I shake my head and I say solfty "I....I dreamt that....that I lost you....that....you were bitten on the shoulder.....by Melon"

I then clench my fist and I whisper with resentment "I want to stop him Louis.....if the method of how you die show from your visions....it scares me that there's a possibility you'll die not from that...but anything else.....it doesn't just magically prevent any other death....you can still die before it....that is what's scaring me....and I'm afraid when it does come....I would be too slow to prevent it.......that talk we had last night increased my anxiety"

He then hugs me tightly and reassures me by kissing my forehead...."it will be okay".....

I then smiled and I say soflty "Louis..... I'm sorry"

He then moved my head Infront of him and he places his forehead against mine and he makes sure our mouths aren't close to not trigger my instinct....

He then caresses my cheek and says "we will do this...I will leave something that effected me in such a cruel way... we'll leave this past behind us...I want to become what Oguma guided me on...Beastar....if I don't become Beastar and noones this year... there's always the next seven years..."

I blush and I whisper "I love you"

Louis blushes as well and he whispers back "I love you too"

He then pulls his forehead away and let's go of my cheek, he then turns and places he legs on the floor "let's get ready Legoshi..."

I nod and he stands up and walks over to the office desk and he grabs new clothing and a motorcycle helmet.

...

...

...

Louis's POV

After a while getting dressed, me, Agata, Legoshi and the Ex Shishigumi members were gathered around a table with one handed sub machine guns, pistols, bullpup assault rifles, sharpened tantos and a few shotguns.

We all are wearing old Shishigumi suits and me and Legoshi were wearing black motorcyclist jumpsuits...

I grabbed the red metal motorcycle helmet and I rest it in my underarm and I begin talking "at exactly 6:45 PM sundown, Melon and his convoy of Shishigumi, Yamako boys and The Mercs are heading through a tunnel and the tunnel is one of the longest in Japan passing through a huge mountain pass, Melon is meeting up with Black Market officials for a deal, if that deal goes through the black market will get us out on their "hunt and bag", the black market doesn't just use herbivore meat, if we don't get Melon during the tunnel, if we do it after...police will be all over it within a minute and the Shishigumi convoy behind at approximately 4 miles would've catched up and we would have problems escaping unscathed...and to be manhunted and caught by the Black Market, this a good chance, any other opportunities will have lower and lower chances, so.....are all of you ready?"