On the right track...

Legoshi's POV

I had gotten a taxi to get to Gohin's place and I walk up and knock on the door as I adjust my coats buttons.

Then I look up and see a note.

"Hey Legoshi....currently I'm not Home...but I left a spare key.....you can talk to bastard if you want.....from Gohin.....PS: do not search through the file Cabinet...or I will destroy you....lol...jk.....but seriously...."

I kinda cringed at the end of reading it but I Sigh and I check the garden pot and I find the key.

I enter the place and I close the door behind me....I look around slowly....the couch and TV, the desk and file cabinet, the "prison" room door and a room that has a lock on the knob.......I walk over to prison room and I press the shutter window button and the shutters wind up....it's a one way mirror and I see That both of them are playing a board of mahjong, since is soundproof where they can't Hear me...I can hear Them.

"So.....where you about to eat someone?" The cheetah with His almost torn suit chuckles nervously and Says "yes......I almost Did.....as a rich Kid...I judged myself for thought I would act like that.....and that I was going to do something monsterous....and Now.....I'm still trying to control it.....but...."

I open the door and I stand there at the door, the cheetah backs off and Yama Looks at me and sighs and asks "I guess your here for more?"

I nod and I walk up to him and crouch down.....I look at him in his Eyes...and ask "you said you were contracted by a person..right?"

...
...
...

2 Years ago

Yama's POV

I was contacted via phone......I was at a bus stop and I picked it up "hello?"

The Voice was very deep...like a voice changer.

"I am hiring you for a job and now listen carefully.....at approximately 8:23 pm....stand at the archway near the dorm room building B on Cherryton campus and wait until you get a Call from me again.... understood?"

I was...suprised......I then said "wait.....so....you want me to tamper evidence...on the Campus?!..."

"This job will hand you millions ........i am very rich with  connections and I know the School in its entirety....and.....it's After I do said murder.......and there will be items I will place that will have instructions"

I was....hesitant.....I never had a client make me change the evidence just right after they committed it.....it sounded risky but the money I would have....

I Then replied nervously "ok....I'll do it....."

Later.....

I had Climbed  over the gate quietly and I pulled up my bandana and I make my way to where I was needed......

I place my back against the Wall and i waited...

Then.....I heard a loud shot......it was 8:20....3 minutes before....

Then my phone rings and I pick it up....

"Okay...now go in.....you will receive the money when police investigate....goodbye.."

I then put the phone back and I walk quietly to the scene.

I looked around and Saw a bunch of items.....then....

Her body.....

I walked up and just...stared at her......she was shot in the stomach which also could've penatrated her spine......she was bleeding.....I then walked over to grab the items....