Set.....

Legosi's POV.....3 days later

I had taken a bus and used it to get here.....the prison......I looked up at the sign of the name of the prison.........I then walked in and there was two gravel paths....

One led to the Carnivore part of the prison...and the ohter led to the Herbivore part of the prison.

I walked on the path to the Carnivore part of the prison and towards the female half of it and I went in the visitors room for female carnivores.

There were three guards.....all ready with specialised rifles that fire one very powerful knockout dart............

I headed over to the honey badger receptionist behind the desk, she had her focus directed to the monitor on her desk.. "e...excuse me......I'm here to visit someone"

She looked up at me and her eyes widened and she smiled "hello sir....who are you visiting?"

"I want to talk to Juno if that's okay?"

Her expression lowered to a serious look "oh.....you want to talk with one of the max security prisoners.....ok head towards the red two doors next to the blue two doors and she'll be sent to see you"

I nodded and walked over to the two red doors, as I grabbed the handle it didn't budge......I looked up and saw that there was a red beeping light.......it turned green and the doors unlocked......i pulled the handle and walked in.

It was room that was divided with a divider with chairs and walls that divided everyone's conversation.......the divider also had a huge wall of glass that reached until the ceiling.

There was also a telephone on each side...in each cubicles wall.......

I looked around and saw that noone was here.....just me...

I walked over to a cubicle and sat down.......i adjust my black jumper and brush my fur quickly.....trying to at least prepare my self........

I couldn't believe that I was going to talk to Juno.........she killed Haru.........I took a deep breath and waited.

...
...
...

After quite a while.....the metal door on the other side opened and came in two guards and they had grabbed Juno by the shoulders.....she wore a red prison jumpsuit with her cell number.....they walked her to my cubicle and sat her down roughly......I saw one of them mouth "murderer" in her ear and they both walked to the wall and stood there staring at us.

I took the phone and held it to my ear....she did the same but her hand nervously shaked as she grabbed the phone and held it to her ear.

"Legosi.....I..I..." She stopped there and looked down at the desks surface.....

I sighed and said "hello Juno...."

Juno looked up at me and she looked very nervous......"I..I..I guess you want to ask some questions.......and.....you probably think.....I would have answers to most....of them"

I felt very tense.....I just felt....like I wanted to hurt her deep inside my mind........but I restrained and asked calmly "......why?"

She widened her eyes and her ears drooped "I....I.....i don't....."

I clenched my fist and said intensely "don't say you don't know......get to the point.......why?.....why shoot her?.......was it because if you devoured her they would instantly know it was you?.......but that didn't work did it.......you left your gun...which how did you get one anyway?"

She flinched at my sudden change of tone and she shook her head "I didn't do it..."

I shook my head and said "don't Play innocent......its filled with evidence all over the scene......I saw the news....the newspaper.....I even got told by the detective who investigated it.......so don't play that your not guilty.......but.......I'm willing to forgive you....so that we can move on....."