preparation

Legoshi's POV

I stood up from bed and I walked over to the door....I opened it to see a box Infront of my feet....Its my delivery.....I pick It up and sit it on my bed......I then sat next to it on the bed and I picked up my phone and checked what was on it.......

Other News: the rate of devourings and murders has decreased by 67%.....after police raid a warehouse that was hiding suspects of Devourings.......learn more on our website...

Breaking News: a three person group known as the Anti extinction act is protesting all around the city........they have been protesting for the recognition of all the endangered species....but mostly for the recognition of humans.......watch this link of a video of the group's leader Tracy June a human as she gives out a 10 minute long speech in city plaza......

I was interested and pressed on the link.....it showed a video of a human female holding a speakerphone and the two others was a white horned rhinoceros and a Komodo dragon.....they all were at the Plaza.......at day.......she then spoke "for years us Humans and endangered species has had enough of the systems suppression because they know we won't be around any more.......so they stop giving us benefits, jobs, houses and more that can prevent that!....only the privileged endangered are safe....not us!.......we have been on the streets for far too long!......we deserve more.....not to be treated like we are already dead!........please.......help us achieve this........help us!.........otherwise......we will be no more....all other endangered species will be no more..!..."

She then picked up a old mediaeval era sword from a bag next to her feet "this was a sword...my great great grandfather's sword...the same sword he used to defend one of the last human cities...in the mediaeval times.......he tried to stop a massacre of our own.........thankfully a lot of us were spared......now look where we are!......we are being silenced.......we just want equality!........is that what our world wants?!........to be equal.....to be united without bias or discrimination!.......I want a world where we all can treat each other like **cking equals..........for example.....us humans are always discriminated same as carnivores!..........we have souls.......you have a soul........the Carnivores have souls....but the government...are the ones suppressing us..........!"

Then I pause it and continue reading....

News:.....after that video was posted.....Louis a future candidate in the Beastar election ceremony and a well known man in the equal rights community responded with a video......link is here......

I then pressed in the link.....I couldn't wait what he had to say....

"Hey...Tracy.....I know how you feel......I have always been so.....sad for the endangered species.....I have seen a lot of you....on the street......left to die and suffer.........and hear that a lot of you are preyed upon by the market........and I can't bear seeing all of you like that...........so.......I promise....with my heart.....if I become the 4th Beastar....I will make damn sure those rights, laws and Benifits pass.....I do not want innocent, beautiful and intelligent people suffer or die.......so.....you have my support Tracy"

The video ended and I was proud of Louis saying that....it made me happy knowing he has a lot of kindness in his heart...........I then turn off my phone and opened the box next to me...I pulled out a modern Nambu pistol.......i inspect it and we that it's in good condition.....I haven't really used a gun before.......so maybe Louis an teach me if I ask.....I need Gohin's help first.......

Louis's POV

I had a weird nightmare.....but a good ending....well i cant tell.....but....it meant something......Haru.......the way she said those things....it wasn't my own imagination.....but...it could've been....but...it wasn't........it felt.......true.......

I stood up from my bed after i did the response video........i felt relieved responding to Tracy........then i walked to my balcony......I open the sliding door and Close it behind me.....i was wearing a white suit shirt with brown courdoroy pants......I leaned on the balcony railing and looked at the city........I felt the wind push against my fur.......

I smiled and embellished the feeling..........and i close my eyes.........

I then think of Legoshi........about what happens between me and him....what we went through.....the night of the dance.....I sigh and I move in the bed and hold my pillow close to my chest....