a vision of memory....

Louis's POV

After me and Legoshi fell asleep that night....the vision happened.....

I seemed to be seated at a throne chair with red padding and I had herbivore and carnivore Shishigumi members all wearing red suits with red tinted glasses, I seemed to be wearing a red coat with a red vest and white suit shirt....

Legoshi's POV

I see me, Haru, Jack, Juno, Bill and some pilot are in some sort of advanced helicopter, outside I see skyscrapers with logos and signs....then I see a skyscraper with the Shishigumi Symbol.....

Then I ses some sort of holographic blimp that has the numbers and words "New Tokido 2059" and "Celebration of the Corporate Unity"

It felt like a memory....like a old memory...

I seemed to turn and look at the group....

Haru was in some Sweater with a skirt as well with a body armour vest and she seems to have some sort of cybernetic arm and she's holding a pistol, Bill was in a jumpsuit with a heavy body armour vest his iris's in his eyes glows orange carrying a Heavy Assault rifle, Jack had on a suit with a body armour vest underneath and his entire hand was replaced with a cybernetic metal one and he is holding a high tech shotgun, Juno wore a almost skin tight dark purple suit with dark purple boots and a purple light up visor and she was carrying a small computer typing things.....

Haru turns to me and says "ok Legoshi.....we are nearing the building.....Legoshi.....I've got to ask.....are you sure this will work?....Louis has Atrema And he won't understand why we are doing this?....."

I seemed to look at her and reply "I know...but we are doing it to save him....his Shishigumi, all of them are plotting against him along with that third party we found out about......soon he is going to get killed today because they decided he's too vulnerable, that he's weak....we can't let that happen..."

She then replies back "but what if that third party gets to him first?"

"They won't....that's because we are going to call him before all of this....we have to....get him.......Juno...."

Juno looks up and closes her computer "yeah Legoshi?"

"Patch me into Louis's Earpiece....."

She grabs out her phone and seemed to do something.....

Louis's POV

I seemed to hear the earpiece ring.....I Jump a bit....I then tap the button and answer "hello?"

"It's me... Legoshi"

...

...

...

Louis's POV

I grabbed a previous leaders Katana Blade and I readied it and began walking to the door....

I could hear voices from the other side of it and I could feel...anger.....I seemed to be filled with Anger and Paranoia....

I opened the door and I see around 17 Shishigumi members that have their pistols and Submachine guns ready.....

"What are all of you doing?"

I seemed to ask....

"Sir....I'm afraid that...."

I then shushed them by placing a finger on my lips...then I spoke "all of you and everyone has plotted against me...even my old friends....it seems....noone is trustworthy...."

They seemed to drop their act and one says "Your weak boss...weaker than others before....you could've saved your commanders....you could've saved Agata from getting killed.....but you were too weak to do anything about it.....I say it's time for all of us to get rid of you.....sorry Louis....time for you to di...."