Cultists and Comfort

Louis's POV

4 hours later....it was night and we were heading to Konadeda......

Free and Sabu were geared up with masks and body armour, Agata was wearing a balcava and I was wearing my shades and black face mask...

"Okay.... we're almost at Konadeda.....we then turn a left and there will be a road heading to a old church....apparently....the cultists are there......" Free says holding the printed info they got on the cultists......

I then say "so...we take out their church....it will make them disorganised.....if we take out their leader....they'll be scattered.....thats very good....."

Sabu then says "and we'll burn down the church....make sure none of them can reorganise far as I know....there isn't any other church up for sale or abandoned....and without their leader....what else are they going to do?"

I was ready.....ready to do this...I cock my Bizon Submachine gun...Agata was driving and then I noticed something.....

I look out the window and notice something strange....as we drove past....I see Legoshi looking at a piece of paper....he was standing on the side of the road Infront of a parked car.....

Then as we drove....I.....I am confused.....no....Legoshi wasn't there.....that could've been any wolf....they probably were stuck on the side of the road......just my imagination...... there's no way.....

I then chuckle and Agata asks "why are you chuckling?"

I then look at him and say "nothing.....I thought I saw something..."

Legoshi's POV

I was standing Infront of the rental car....trying to figure out this map.....then I realise it then I say to myself "ok....follow down this road....got it"

I got back into my rental car and I began driving.....as I did....I began thinking about the map.....the first evidence is located beneath a old church floorboards......and the second says it's inside a church organ.....

"I hope its there.......so I can find out who did this......and give Haru justice....like I promised her...."

After ten minutes....I was there...

I then noticed the church was surrounded by wire fences.....strange....I thought there was not any.....

I hid the car behind a tree and I snuck over the fence.....I adjust my coat and realise a bit of wire ripped it...I take it off and I grab out a face mask and put it on as I see that the church lights are on.....

Someone is here....but who?.....

I decide to sneak behind some concrete barrier and peek and see two men with assault rifles guarding the door.....

What the fuck.....who are they?

"They're cultist.....Peggies"

Tem's voice?....I turn and see Tem crouched next to me wearing his old school tracksuit....his glasses glistening to the moonlight....

"Tem...what are you doing here?" I whisper...

"These men are bad....my parents were ex members...they are crazy.....they are heavily militarized......they kill people.....when i was young me and my family had to literally escape the compound.....I was glad... otherwise we would've been hanged....they must have moved to a new church.....this church....do not let them find you.....they'll kill trespassers....I'll help you get the entrance to floorboards....."

"How?"

"Watch...." He says smiling....

He stands up and rushed towards a old scaffold......he then pushes it with all of his strength.....then it falls causing the men to look away from my area and look in a direction Clear for me to sneak to the churches siding....