Remembering Haru.....

(Legosi's pov)

All I could see......was black.....then......I could see Haru.......she was watering her flowers......she looked so peaceful......so beautiful.......why did it have to happen.

"I love you Legoshi"

I then woke up......I blinked and blinked.......my apartment room was small with everything compact.......the sofa was three feet away from the tv and the bed was big enough for me but a bit too big for the room and the dresser sat Infront of the bed frame.

I sat up then I wiped my eyes and slowly reached for my phone to check for anything.......

One new Message from Jack

News: the upcoming Beastar selection event is soon coming after two months and security will be heightened because of fears over the rising murder cases in the city...

I then unlocked my phone and scrolled through till I got into my messages

7:32 am Jack: Heya Legosi!.....we should meet up today.....I've got nothing to do and I miss you bro so much......meet me at 3:00 pm at the park.....see ya there!

I smiled a bit then looked at my alarm.....it was 9:24 am.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom......

After a 25 minute shower I got into my black jumper and blue jeans.

I then put on black and white hi top shoes and got ready to head out.

I locked the door and proceeded to get out of the place.

I was on the street.... walking......I was relieved that it was my day off......while I'm walking.... sometimes I get side eyed from herbivores who seem a little scared because of my height and the fact that I'm a grey wolf......but I am used to it.

After walking a while, I reach a bus stop and sit down on the bench.

I then sat there waiting......I then thought about the dream I had........why........what did it mean?.........is something bad going to happen to Louis?......I had no clue.....

The bus pulled up and I got on.......all the seats were taken, but I stood up holding onto a railing.

I could feel the tension in this bus.......herbivores staring at me...........I knew why they were.........it's because of these recent murders and devouring case's...........this is why we can't just have a day without this same type of tension anywhere......

Then the hyena sitting next to me spoke to one of the herbivores "hey you........what are you doing watching him and me?....."

The Female Sheep responded "I...i.....I....I am not doing anything"

The hyena scoffs then says "you fucking herbivores......you think every single carnivore gonna fucking attack at the last second just because of our looks and what we are! I'm am sick taking shit from you privileged bastards........"

The sheep gets very nervous and says "I...I..I'm sorry I just..."

The hyena cuts her off "sorry.....sorry!?......wow.....not every one of us are monsters!......and you should already know that......there are those who make us look even worse.......so if you really think you can get away with looking at us like we're all the freaks, the Spastics or the eventual slashers.......you herbivores have no fucking....!"

Then the bus driver says "if you two do not settle it I am going to kick you both off because I do not give a crap if your a herbivore or carnivore! How's that for equality?!..........sssssoooo be quiet!"