Moving On...

............

Louis's POV

I can't wait till all this media stuff is over so I can just go to Legoshi's new apartment....

Being in this expo in Tokyo with all the candidates is making me bored....and I miss Legoshi....

I miss him so bad....

I miss his sweet lips....

One of the candidates comes up to me and says "hey there....nice to meet ya...I'm Naruza *****....what's your name?"

"Louis....Louis *****...." i reply as I shake his hand and he then leaves....

My step father told me that despite me being that criminally involved....he said that this is my only second chance....a new slate he called it....

He's caring in his own way....but of course....he still reprimanded me for it badly....

He said it took him a while to erase any trace of me being criminally implicated or involved so that he could still get me to be a beastar candidate....

Then he told me even if I don't become a Beastar.... he expects me to excel another way that helps others....

Even though he can be a dick at times....he still wants what's best for me...and cares a lot for me....

What made me so happy was the fact he called me his first and real son....

That's something right....

It makes me happy and proud to be here...alive....

Which brings me a thought....

I still remember my other self and how he died....

I remembered something that happened after I prevented my own death....

A week later from that...

I had one last vision while I slept in my apartment bed...it was a more....free out of body perspective....it seems I'm invisible....

There was the outside of a hospital room...

There was two people 

Other Legoshi was there in a synthetic fibre jacket and I saw my other selfs daughter sitting next to him....

She looked up at him and asked "when do you think daddy will get better?..."

Other Legoshi turned to her and said "soon....just a little bit more....he went through a lot...."

Then a....robot nurse?.,.came in and she said to them "he is awake...you can come in...."

Her eyes lit up with joy and Other Legoshi smiled and he then said "come on Rumi...let's take you to your dad...."

...

The door opened and I could see my other self laying in the bed....

He sat up and then he gasped as he saw her...

He held up his arms and she rushed up saying "daddy..."

He held her in his arms and he teared up and said "oh sweety....I'm so sorry for leaving you alone...."

She then yawned and said "it's okay....I'm happy I get to see you...."

She hugged him and he hugged back...

Then after a while she falls fast asleep.....

Other Legoshi then says "sorry...we had been waiting for a while....it was getting late anyway...."