following the white rabbit.........

Legosi's POV

I.....was standing in a field.......again......but this time....there was noone.......I looked around and saw noone.........i was alone........I felt....sad.......

I then sat down on the grass.........placing my hands on my knees........I sat there.......thinking........being alone......sucks..........

I then felt a hand on my shoulder.......

My eyes widen and I see Louis.......he smiles and looks at me.......I was so confused......why am I dreaming him?...........I looked at him and I felt a funny feeling.......I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach......

Then everything fades away.....and I could feel my instinct....."pathetic.....fucking wolf....."

I then we a black hand reaching out to me "one day...... you'll finally go off like a fucking ticking time bomb"

I then could feel Louis........clench my hand "wake up Legosi......."

I then heard a constant loud noise and I immediately......woke up

As I sat up in bed....I could hear a knock on the door.......I sigh and I get off the bed......

...
...
...
...

Louis's POV

All I saw was black..........I couldn't see anything.......until.........

I was at the school........in a hallway.........

I was confused and scared......I could feel fear.......

As I started walking....I could feel someone following......

I turned to see Ibuki.....I remember when he tried to assume control after I killed of chief lion........"I see how your running things.....it disgusts me....that wolf....that rabbit....they seem precious to you..... we'll see how long that lasts until one day something fucks up and that wolf is dead and you'll watch him die.....that rabbit died like a little slut she was"

I then clench my fist and yell "you do not talk about them!.......you have no right......! I killed you you fucking monster!"

"Monster? Pretty hypocritical of you Louis....black market.....selling off tons of people in meet bags..... cannibalizing a piece of meat for a initiation.... hahahahahahahahaha"

........I then ignore Ibuki and I walk away..........this is just a nightmare.......that's all there is....a silly nightmare.......

Then at the end of the hallway.......

I saw Legosi......

I smiled and walked towards him.........

But......I stopped......

I saw a large shadow behind them.........I then heard a pistol....cocking.....and Legoshi fades away and Haru takes his place....

And i see a faint transparent pistol at the back of Haru's head........."No!....." I yell......and I started running....but I got no closer..........

I then hear the gunshot.......and Haru......falls down and turns to ash.......

Then Legoshi fades in as the gun is placed at his head..........

Legoshi looked visually horrified........and scared.......but he couldn't move......

"No please......." I then started getting closer and closer.......

I heard the pistol click..............

I then got close enough.....and hug Legoshi.........and everything around us get so bright....as i hold him in my arms..........

"....he's all I have......." I said shakily......hugging Legosi........as I hugged Legosi.....he hugged back........

I then feel a hug from behind........

They felt....small.......the hands that were hugging me from behind........I then heard a whisper......"Louis.........I...... wanted to say.......that.........I am glad you still care for me....I want you to make a promise...."

I then thought.....nope....this is still the nightmare....it can't be.......

"Haru....I........"

"Shhhhhh.......it's okay.........promise me....that you'll be there for Legoshi........I'm here for both of you......... promise?............."

I the felt......relieved.......I'm glad it no longer became a nightmare......but........I am still confused....whether or not....it was my imagination......

I then whisper "I....I promise

I then....started to wake up.......

...
...
...
...

To be continued......