Plans........

(The art I have inserted is a redraw of a image but....it looks good right? Changed some things here and there...that sort of thing)

BLOODY TRIGGER WARNING! mentions of suicide..... you blokes especially the sensitive mates.....could get triggered by the bloody mention of suicide in this first part.......if your going through stuff like that.... make sure you mates get help......even I could be someone to talk to.......

Louis's POV

Two years ago.........

The death of Haru shattered the school, the carnivore and Herbivore community in the city........but........Legoshi was shattered the most......

When we were in practice.......he was.....so depressed......so sad........

When we did another Adler play........we were at one of the most critical scenes......and Legoshi wasn't there to change the 3rd lights colour or to operate it..........one of the other crew quickly rushed to it and operated it.........

After the play.......I and asked the operator members of the club...."where is Legoshi?"......."well Louis...he had just left......he didn't say anything and just gone...."

...
...

I had searched everywhere........the canteen, the classrooms, the drama club.......but.......nowhere.......until I realised....we had a roof section.......

I had gotten up the stairs and had just gotten into the roof floor.......as I walk....I see Legoshi......he was leaning on the railing still in his stage crew Black shirt.....I walked up to him but stopped as he turned his head to the side and said "hey L.... Louis....."

I then clear my throat and asked "are you....okay Legoshi?"

Legoshi turns to me and adjusts his shirt "yes....I'm fine now.."

I then ask "why are you up here?"

He hesitated to say anything but sighed and said "I...I....was going to....."

He stops and looks down.....I walk up and stand Infront of him "going to what?"

He then looked at me and said "I..I was going to.....jump"

My eyes widen and grab Legoshi by the shoulders tensly "Legoshi........jump?.....you.....you were going to jump?!"

Legoshi nodded and I sighed...then Legoshi said "but i stopped because....I had a revelation.......or like a realisation.......I need to live still......I need to move on..........and.......doing that will not help anyone......especially my friends"

I then smile a bit and pull away "that's good.........I am glad I didn't have to lose another friend......"

Legoshi looked at me and smiled "thank you Louis Senpai..."

I smile and Shake his hand....but hell I wanted to hug him so badly the poor wolf.....

....

....

....

Present day

I have gotten the main members of the Shishigumi in the meeting room........

Agata had been standing with the main members of the Shishigumi....

Sabu, Free, Dolph, Jinma, Miguel And Dope....

(These are characters which I had to search up so i can know the actual members of the Shishigumi....this may count as spoilers for season two or the manga but.....tbh I don't know what their personalities are like or the manga or any possibility of a second season ....but remember this is a AU.....so.....maybe I will read what they are like but if you are someone who has read the manga.....feel free to tell me their personalities and behaviour without spoiling anything.......or I will try to make up their personalities based on their looks or other details)

And I know that Ibuki died......Ibuki was like a right hand man for chief Lion.......and I basically killed them both........at different times of course but.....I was ultimately their demise.......

Then I remembered how I killed Chief Lion.

Memory

I had the pistol in his mouth and he was shocked......the look on his dumb face......I was glad to shoot him.........

Present

Then I remembered how Ibuki died....well I didn't kill him but...he did conspire to assassinate me........and.....of course the members treated him like a traitor and killed him.........well........he should've just taken my advice and left......but pride and ignorance can ruin it......

I then say as I adjust my tie "now everyone......how have you all been?........any progress on the tasks I have commanded?"

Sabu responded as he nodded "yes boss.....our influence around the black market alleys is greatly improved........but we are still struggling with meat delivery since each van keeps getting intercepted by the Cops....."

I then nod and ask Free "Free.....what about our payment to get the surplus weapons and the operation to steal the overseas weapon shipment?"

Free responded as he brushes his mohawk style hair...."well boss....good news and bad news.......good news is we secured and had taken the surplus....bad news is we almost got caught by the American Feds as we tried to steal the overseas shipment.....so we don't get the good stuff...."

Then Miguel says enthusiastically "but I managed to get this sick ass rocket launcher"

Two Shishigumi members help drag out this huge rocket launcher which required two predators of their size to carry and to operate it and they lift it to show me....."it has two types of ammunition boss.......normal lock on rockets and a mortar bomb shell when the bad boy is attached with the mortar attachment....." Miguel says as he stood next to it.....

I then say as I sigh "what of use will that be Miguel?"

"Uuuhhh to do more damage on our competition and stuff like that?"

I then walk up to him and slap him across the cheek "you know this..thing! Will attract too much attention to us and possibly we would be put on some worldwide blacklist......so......it will be best to sell this.....giant fucking rocket launcher or whatever it is"

Miguel nodded and said "ok boss... I will put it in storage....."

After they had moved it.....I asked Dolph....."Dolph.....how's our payment from the small time contractors, gangs, small time crooks and robbers being like?"

Dolph adjusted his suit and said "well sir....we had been at some sort of stale mate since most of the payers haven't been actually paying and they are being dealt with as we speak..."

"Good initiative........now....all of you.....keep doing your work......as for you Miguel and Free.......there is a new more small scale shipment of weapons........steal them.....and bring them here..."

Everyone nods and the leave the room....except Agata......Agata closes the door and he walks up to me......"so boss.......what's the plan?"

I look at him and cross my arms "we find ways to get rid of the main members....then......we disband the Shishigumi......the main members obviously will not accept it and will try to......take me down.......so......we get rid of them in one way or another...."

Agata nods and places his hand on his own chest "ok sir........"

Meanwhile......

Legoshi's POV

Me and Gohin had parked outside of the address......It was a small house in the suberb......but as we got out.....

Gohin and I noticed the for sale sign....."shit" Gohin says disappointed....I sigh but then...I say "what if we call the real estate agent?"

Gohin widens his eyes and says "that might work......I am a professional at being a good talker....." Gohin pulls out his phone "watch and learn.

Gohin better not ruin this......

To be continued.....